Monday 30 May 2011

Nintendo Ds Docking Station


I bought this charger for my son's DS Lite. He kept loosing his wall charger so I thought he would have better luck keeping this one. So far so good. I like that he can keep it on his desk to charge overnight. The only bad thing is that you still need the wall charger to hook up to this charger so it can work. Black Charger Dock Stand Station For Nintendo DS Lite Console

After one time on this charger, my daughters DS was trashed. It charged on the charger, but then never turned on again. I had to spend just under $100 to have it fixed by Nintendo who told me that this particular charger was NOT verified with their company. Nintendo actually even went on Amazon w/ me on the other end of the line and we looked up this charger together, they were not taking a stab in the dark on it being verified by Nintendo. They could not confirm that the charger was what did it, but said it was more than likely. The DS was not even fixable, they sent me a new DS. This charger was a waste of money and I just threw it away. Cool concept, but stick with Nintendo brands or Nintendo certified products. If certified, they will say so or you can call Nintendo and they will tell you. Lesson learned.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information