Monday 30 May 2011

Dont Waste Your Money - adapter, travel


This is a nicely designed adapter that handle multiple plugs from either end (not all adapters do this). It is unfortunate that people do not undertsand the difference between an adapter and a transformer, and cannot read the labels on electrical appliances. If something is rated as 110/120V and you use the adapter to plug it into a 220/240V source, one should not be surprised to see smoke. Transformers are bulkier and more expensive, but not needed for most electronics whose power supply will handle 110/120/220/240V. If unsure, READ THE LABEL. Tripshell International TR-Adap-BK Travel Plug Adapter With Surge Protection, Retail Package (Black)

After reading the reviews, I decided to order the adapter with the Amazon for my 10 day trip to Paris and London. I was extremely pleased with this product. I used it to charge my camera's battery and phone every night and it worked beautifully. I highly recommend this adapter and the price is a steal! Get it! You won't be disappointed.

China is a country that has various different electrical outlets depending on the region of the country traveled. The Tripshell Travel Adapter offered the use of electricity as we traveled from region to region for the past month. It is easy to use and to carry.

This worked quite well in a couple of countries. It is easy for small or large hands to grip and change prongs. It also appears to have the option of connecting to USB devices, but did not come with the appropriate connector.



One of the better plug adapters I have used.

I took this surge protector with me to China, where I was working for 6 weeks. It was just what I needed: it was a surge protector, and allowed me to plug in all of my devices (laptop, cell charger, and phone battery charger). It has 4 different types of plug adapters too, so I can't wait to try it in another country! - Power Plug Adapter - Surge Protector - Travel - Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information