Monday 30 May 2011

Cd Storage System - cd storage system, cd storage


This product is very poorly made. The snaps barely hold together. You really need to make sure you don't even look at the box wrong or the snaps will come undone. I put the box together and let it sit overnight. The inside center separator has glue on it that holds the snaps on the end of it. This had completely come apart by morning. I ended up having to super glue it myself. It is also not perfectly square thanks to the divider. I found that CDs fit loosely on one side and tight on the other.



Bottom Line: I would avoid this box and look for another solution. Snap-N-Store SNS01658 Double Wide CD Storage Boxes Holds up to 330 CDs (Glossy Black with Chrome Accents)

THE SNAPS DO UNSNAP AND THE BOX COMES APART EASILY. I PUT GORILLA GLUE ON ALL OF THE SNAPS AND NOW IT IS PERFECT. I FILLED BOTH SIDES OF THE BOX AND NOTHING COMES UNSNAPPED. I DON'T THINK I COULD UNSNAP IT IF I WANTED Snap-N-Store SNS01658 Double Wide CD Storage Boxes Holds up to 330 CDs (Glossy Black with Chrome Accents)TO. I CAN MOVE THE BOX AROUND AS MUCH AS I WANT TO AND IT STAYS PERFECT ! ! !

WITH GORILLA GLUE IT IS A SNAP ! ! !



CHERYL

Avoid this item. I will not buy anymore of these. It looks nice, but the snaps are not properly aligned and pop out. It would be better to have velcro or double sided tape. I will take out the snaps and just tape it together. As another wrote, it is just a glorified shoe box.

The storage box is fine. It holds up to 330 CDs/DVDs (in paper or poly sleeves) which is great. However, I have doubts how it will hold up under that load. I now have about 50-60 discs in there and I already have to be careful how I pick it up. - Dvd Storage - Cd Storage - Cd Storage System - Media Storage'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information