Monday 30 May 2011

Ear Protection - ear muffs, earmuffs


My son (now 8 months old) has worn these to watch his daddy's band play for about three months. He's so comfortable in them that he never tried to take them off and he even fell asleep at a concert wearing them while in the Baby Bjorn. I put them on to test them out and when a full band is playing in a small to medium sized venue (very loud!) the earmuffs bring the volume down to the normal level for listening to music in the car. These earmuffs are amazing and Baby Banz is a helpful and trustworthy company based on how they answered all of my questions since I was very concerned about protecting my baby's ears on tour. I recommended them to many other parents and gave away a pair on my blog and everyone who uses them agrees that they are the best for baby/kid hearing protection.

See my full review and pictures of Baby Banz in action on [...]

My 5 y/o daughter is very sensitive to noise. I bought these in the hope that when we go to Disney World in May we will be able to see the fireworks show! We received them yesterday and my daughter LOVES them already. These are a great size. We tried the Peltor KIDS and ended up sending them back because they were too tight on her head. These are perfect. Honestly, I can wear them if I wanted to. I love that they fold up small too. I'm so excited to be able to take her to movies, shows, fireworks, without having to hide in the house or have her start crying!!

I bought these for my six month old so that she could hear her dad's band play at a music festival so that we could watch from the side of the stage with no worries. I was worried they'd squeeze her, but they fit well. I even tried them on and they expanded to fit me comfortably as well. She is not bothered by them, and they fold down nicely. We have used them at indoor venues just as successfully. They enable me to not stress about her ears being damaged, and they look really stinking cute too! A must buy for music lovers with kids!

I bought these for my 8 year old daughter who has a brain injury. We have not been able to attend events with loud noises. Now she can go to sporting events, school assemblies and fireworks. She just loves them and so do I. I have tried them on and they are comfortable on me. My 3 year old also likes to wear them. The girls actually fight over who gets to wear them so I will be ordering another pair. I am a teacher and have recommended these to parents whose children have sensory issues like mine. Not only is it great that I am protecting her hearing, but it is great that my daughter can now do things with her friends.

I purchased these headphones for my 4 month old daughter to wear at NHL games. She had been to games before but some of the noise bothered her, especially the loud goal horn. We put these on and she is perfectly content. She even sleeps through goals! They fit snug but well and normally she doesn't notice them. The only time she complains is when they are too far forward and squish her cheeks. They're also a little heavy for her when she's holding her head up. But they fit great and work really well.

I purchased these earmuffs for my 9 month old daughter. I took her to a Primus concert with me. She loved it and her little ears were protected. Just to prove how effective they were, she fell asleep toward the end of the concert!! They cut out enough of the decibels so the music wasn't loud enough to damage her hearing. I recommend them to friends all the time.



Also great for sporting events!

My daughter and family are big NASCAR fans. They took the baby to a publicity event and I realized the baby would need some protection for her hearing. Ordered these earmuffs for her. Parents LOVE them. Baby actually WEARS them, so they must be comfortable. The pink color was a bonus.

These were too tight to even try on my 9 month old's head (and it's not big for a girl). I couldn't get her to tolerate them at all. Fortunately, she didn't seem bothered by the noise of our upcoming flight so I didn't need them afterall.

My 15 month old daughter attended a rock concert last evening wearing the Baby Banz earmuffs. She was comfortable and kept them on all night. We even went up to the front of the stage and she wasn't bothered at all. I am so glad we bought these. They fit up to adulthood, they fit my baby, me and my husband. By default they are very tight, so to stretch them a little before wear (on a bigger head) they can be stretched between two chairs or something. They appear to tighten back when they just lay around. Good product, worthy investment. - Baby Banz - Earmuffs - Ear Protection - Ear Muffs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information