Monday 30 May 2011

cd player - portable cd player, portable cd players


I would not recommend this product to anyone. My son

received this cd player for his 10th birthday as a

replacement for an old one. Within two weeks the head-

phones quit working. The unit skips with the slightest

movement, making it no fun and unusable to my son. If

you can believe it, the old cd player is actually more

usuable than this almost brand new Coby cd player. : ( COBY CX-CD109 RED Personal CD Player with Stereo Headphones

I am very happy with my little red CD player although if you intend to use this product to take your morning jog I wouldn't recommend it because it has no anit-skip but it is very good for just relaxing and listening to your favorite CD.

I purchased this CD player for my 7 year old son who loves music. The price was awesome! Even with shipping it was less expensive then ones I had seen at the stores. I liked the headphones that came with it; not ear buds but actually headphones! The sound quality is great. My son drags it everywhere and it does get tossed from time to time but has endured well without even a scratch! Would recommend to anyone, any age. Great product.

The particular unit I had ordered did not work. I had ordered it as a christmas present, and couldn't return it in time for something else. The unit was as described, just didn't operate, even after switching to several different (new) batteries. Handed it off so tech savvy kids who couldn't make it work either.

This is a great product if you just sit around and use it i lison to books on CD how ever if you need to run, walk, ect.. This is not the product for you if you move to much it will skip. But for me its great!

My dad was in a nursing home for awhile, and I gave him this, plus 2 CD's to listen to....he enjoyed it very much!! The headband was adjustable, and the player worked great!!!...Plus the price was right!! - Cd Player - Portable Cd Players - Portable Cd Player'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


cd player - portable cd player, portable cd players portable cd players cd player - portable cd player, portable cd players