Monday 30 May 2011

Combo Packs - 18v


Why did I not throw my Dewalt away a long time ago. I use these drills and impact drivers every day. Both are great industrial products and work perfectly. They may be a tiny bit heaver than the competition, which means to me they are built to last and I do not need to by a new tool every 6 to 9 months. If you own other Milwaukee tools you need to be a little careful the M series and V series battery's, chargers, and tools may not all be compatible. I probably will buy a couple of the M-18-XC batterys just for a little longer run time, But for most projects the compact are fine. Factory-Reconditioned Milwaukee 2691-82 18-Volt Cordless M18 Lithium-Ion 2-Tool Combo Kit

I received my drill quickly. The impact drill had a few small scuffs on it (no big deal) the drill looked like new. I have used both drills for several hours and both work excellent. The batteries hold a charge well and I would recommend getting a refurbished item from this company. Well worth the money.

Just like other refurbished tools I've purchased from Amazon, this set appears brand new, and works perfectly. The only way I could tell it was a refurb was the sticker on the case, and the previous owner's initials in an inconspicuous place on the batteries. I have pretty much used these tools non-stop since I got them.

I will continue to buy refurb tools from Amazon and save tons of money. - 18v'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Combo Packs - 18v 18v Combo Packs - 18v