Monday 30 May 2011

Camcorder Accessories - camcorder, camera bag


This carrying pouch is the perfect size for the newer, smaller camcorder. I have the XR520V and it fits perfectly. There is not room for anything else, but since the battery life is long and there are not tapes or discs required to record, there is nothing else you would need to put in it besides the camcorder. The pouch feels like neoprene, soft and lightweight. Sony Carrying Pouch for Handycam Camcorder (Black)

Small, well made case that does the intended job. Fits my Handycam HDR-CX100 with a little room to spare. Adjustable handle with velcro is a nice feature as is the dual connected zippers that open the case lid from the center out.

This case is very small and is made to just fit your camcorder. It is made of a neoprene type of material. I bought the Sony HDR-XR500, and it fits around it perfectly. No there are no additional pockets for storage. This case is made so that you can put the camera in a purse or bag...or even a jacket pocket, and not carry around a bulky, larger case. This is perfect for portability.

I have a HD handycam HDR CX110 and this case is a little too big for it. The case is great make of high quality materials but for the specific cam I have I would have preffered one that would fit a little more slick.

i bought a Sony CX350V Handycam. while the camera fits into this carrying pouch, there is wiggle room. i place a spare battery at the bottom in the extra room, but it's all awkward as there is still much space around the sides of the camera. i suspect that this bag was designed for other handycams and not my current camera. it's quite bare bones so there are no frills beyond carrying your camera. i doubt i switch to another carrying pouch, but this is really not very ideal.

I purchased this carrying pouch for my new Sony SX-63 camcorder. I love the SX-63 camcorder because it it so small, which makes it very portable. To make it even more portable, I needed a camcorder case, that I could carry on my belt, instead of the larger case that I had to carry over my shoulder. This case did the trick!



The pouch is large enough to hold both my camcorder and an extra battery. I put the extra battery in the bottom of the case, and the camcorder on top, with the lens cover closed. Since my camcorder uses internal flash memory (16GB), I don't need tapes or discs, so no need for any additional space.



My only gripe with this case is that I don't care too much for the dual zippers and strap to open the case. It takes some getting used to. 1 zipper with no strap would have been better. It would also be nice if it had a small external zipper pocket to put lens cleaning tissue or an extra memory card.



I recommend this case, but there may be some other one out there that is better. At the time, this was the best I could find for the price, and to be sure it would fit my camcorder (same brand). I used it for a 2 week vacation, having my camcorder on me most of the time, to capture our vacation memories.

I bought this case for my Sony HDR-XR100 camcorder. It fits the video camera perfectly and provides protection without carrying it around in a traditional camera bag. My video camera is compact enough that I usually just put it in my jacket pocket.

Bigger than I thought it would be. Great option for actually taking into a park instead of taking a big, bulky camera bag in with you. Wish it was water-proof. Can even slip camera into it and fit the pouch, with the camera inside, down into the Sony camcorder bag.

This carrying pouch is excellent for carrying your Sony camcorder around the ballpark or amusement park or for just storing your camcorder. The pouch is roomy enough to even hold the camera with the thicker, long life battery. It is not big enough to hold a lot of attachments or chargers, but if great for carrying the camera by itself. - Camcorder Accessories - Camcorder Cases - Camera Bag - Camcorder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Camcorder Accessories - camcorder, camera bag camcorder cases Camcorder Accessories - camcorder, camera bag