Monday 30 May 2011

Baby Wipes - sensitive skin, wipes


We've tried Pampers, Huggies, Tushies, and Nice N Clean wipes. We prefer the Nice N Clean wipes because they are soft, thick, and unscented. Pampers and Huggies while soft and thick have a strong unpleasant odor (even the "unscented" versions) and Tushies are too thin and not soft. We wanted to use the Tushies since they seem to contain the safest ingredients, but the Nice N Clean work the best to get the job done - clean the baby's tushy without any irritation using the least number of wipes.

These wipes are soft, gentle and hypoallergenic. All of those are important characteristics if your little one has a sensitive bottom. The packaging makes these wipes a great choice for stashing in the car. The lid snaps shut securely to keep the wipes moist. We use wipes in a refillable plastic container at home, but we like these wipes for stashing in the car when we're out and about.

I was looking for a wipe which is larger than what appears to be a common size 6x5 (Cottonelle, Wet Ones, Scotts) and that is truly unscented. This wipe accomplishes the size and no smell requirements quite well. However the material of the wipe itself is thinner than I expected. It is made out of some sort of stretchy material. Stretchy and thin was not what I was looking for, so I don't think I will buying this product again. I am attaching a photo which hopefully shows the thinness as you can see through the wipe itself.

We got those wipes when I gave birth to my son, when we got home we used pampers and huggies and all store brands wipes, he had diaper rash that will not go away. and finally I ordered those from amazon and he had no diaper rash since then.

I ordered 3 boxes and he is 4 month now and I still have about 6 month supplies, when comparing htose to reguler brands, I am not spending more overall, becuase those are more moist so i don't have to use 10 wipes with every diaper change.

I love them.. and being MD my self now I advice all my patients to use them.

Bought these to have on hand for the grandbabies. Didn't expect much because the price was so low, but thought they'd be good to have on hand. OH MY..these wipes are wonderful. My daughter in law puts Huggies wipes in the baby's diaper bag when they visit me but I told her to keep those Huggies wipes at home as the Nice 'N Clean wipes were a much better product. Very satisfied. - Sensitive Skin - Unscented - Wipes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information