Tuesday 25 January 2011

Wide Calf Leather Boot - wide calf, riding boots


I was a little bit reluctant to order boots online because I wasn't sure how the fit would be. But, I'm so glad I did. These boots are perfect!! I have trouble finding boots that fit loosely in the calf, but these are perfect. I've received many compliments on them. They're comfortable, and the quality is nice. Great price. I would highly recommend, you can't go wrong with these. Annie Shoes Women's Ropper Boot,Coach Antique/Coach Nubuck,9.5 M US

Title says it all. The majority of the boot is thin, poorly made, and not substantial. I was looking for something to help these through the winter, and these weren't it. Also, I ordered it specifically because I have larger calves (20 inches in circ), and these were much too tight. - Naturalizer - Wide Calf - Riding Boots - Annie Riding Boots'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wide Calf Leather Boot - wide calf, riding boots annie riding boots Wide Calf Leather Boot - wide calf, riding boots