Tuesday 25 January 2011

Kingston Technology - memory, 667


If you have 1 gigabyte of RAM or less and complain that your PC is too slow, my recommendation would be to first upgrade to 2 gigs and then make a sound decision.



My wifes computer had 512Ram, I just removed the old stick and put this one in and lo and behold it's immensely faster!



Very nice product from a quality company and of course from Amazon, a quality place to buy! Kingston ValueRAM 2 GB 667MHz PC2-5300 DDR2 DIMM Desktop Memory (KVR667D2N5/2G)

Many people do not consider RAM to be of much importance, but buying from a quality vendor who provides stable and reliable products can make the critical difference in system performance. Kingston has not only the quality, but also the price is comparable to the generic RAM. Kingston is worth the few pennies difference in price. Everything I do is based on an extremely tight budget, so I know how about bargains versus quality. I have two sticks of DDR2 667 in my new custom-built unit (MSI K9VGM-V with an AMD Sempron 3000+), and this Kingston RAM is performing flawlessly. If you are poking along with 256 or 512 of RAM with Windows XP or Linux, save yourself some headaches and order this RAM today. For me, Kingston has always provided excellent value, and it is all I suggest to anyone who asks.

Got two for my rig (ASUS P5B, E6600, GF8800) and they're both extremely performing. I can barely feel the difference between these and the OCZ Platinum I had before they crapped out on me. Good buy, and especially at this price!

The Kingston memory upgrade was a great addition to my sluggish computer. For a value memory kit, it really improved my computer's performance.



It took about 5 minutes to open my DELL computer and perform the simple installation. Within 10 minutes my computer was back up and running great. In vista system performance rating, the memory subscore went from a 3.4 to 5.9 and the overall system rating improved to 4.9 (from 3.4).



My wife always complained how long it took to change programs and do certain task, she hasn't made a bad remark about the computer since the upgrade...except to say "What did you do?"



The only thing I would have like to see was a cheaper price tag...but I like a very good bargain. Actually, I got a good bargain with this kit--I just always want more. This was a great choice for my PC upgrade.

This product is so good that I'm actually submitting the review. The quality is one of the best and the price is very reasonable. When I checked at Bestbuy or any other stores around me, 1GB ram costs somewhere around $100 so this product must be a buy if one needs it.

I trust in Kingston. At this time I have two computers and, of course, the memory sticks are from Kingston. It was an excellent purchase and everything I expected. In a few minutes I installed the stick and without any problems the system was upgraded. I use two Kingston ValueRAM memory - 1024 MB - DDR II ( KVR667D2N5/1G )with a Pentium D 3.4 Ghz at home. - 667 - Memory - Value - Ddr2 Memory'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information