Tuesday 25 January 2011

Porter-cable


Lets start out by saying this is a jobsite radio. It is well built, and very durable. The sound is very good for this type of radio. It picks up local stations that none of my other radios can. It also has an aux imput jack so you can hook up your mp3 player or in my case my EVO. Keep in mind this does not come with a battery. I use my Porter Cable Lithium battery which seems to last for weeks(only ran out of juice once when I forgot to turn it off). Over all, if you have a Porter Cable set with a battery already, this is a good addition. It also has a clean look and goes well at the beach, park or just the backyard. This is the first revue I have written, but thought the product worth it. PORTER-CABLE PC18JR 18-Volt Cordless / 120-Volt Corded Jobsite Radio'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Porter-cable Porter-cable Porter-cable