Tuesday 25 January 2011

Flexiskin - htc, inspire


Do not buy this case - I have this case in silver and it blocks the GPS signal. It took weeks of calling AT&T and HTC, then I finally had an "AH HA" moment and took the case off. My GPS now works flawlessly and connects quickly. There is something in the design of this case that blocks the phone from "seeing a satellite". I dont think it is the same with all case mate cases as I also have the "Tough Case" and my GPS works fine - just the "Barely There" seems to be causing the problem. Its a shame because it is a nice looking case (and there is not much out right now) and it protected my phone nicely. I did notice that the "Barely There" case does not have the big open cut out on the back like the other cases maybe that has someting to do with it. However, until they revise the design DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR YOUR TIME TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY YOUR GPS WONT CONNECT. Case - Mate CM013548 Barely There Case for the HTC Inspire 4G - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Silver - Inspire - Cover - Htc - Flexiskin'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Flexiskin - htc, inspire htc Flexiskin - htc, inspire