Tuesday 25 January 2011

Dell Replacement Ac Adapter - dell inspiron adapter, dell replacement ac adapter


I had ordered what I thought was an AC Adapter/Charger from another seller for about the same price. What I got was a piece of junk that wouldn't charge my Dell Latitude E6500. It was late and when I tried to contract the seller, I received no response at all. I found this charger at Osprey Talon and I couldn't be more pleased. The product is exactly what I needed and it works perfectly. It was shipped very quickly, saving my computer emergency. The entire transaction with Osprey Talon was seamless, start to finish and I will definitely use them again. If you're looking for a great product at a great price, then this is the one for you. I give it my highest endorsement! HQRP 90W AC Adapter for Dell Latitude E4300 E5400 E5500 E6400 E6400 ATG E6500 E4200 Laptop/Notebook Replacement Charger/Power Supply Cord + HQRP Coaster

Looking at the other reviews, you'd think this cord would have actually lasted longer than two months. It didn't. After two months of use, the cord began to beep incessantly and stopped charging my laptop. If you want a good cord in the short-term, this one worked pretty well, but if you don't want your cord to suddenly break down a few months in, buy something else.

When my original ac charger broke, my laptop battery was completely run down, rendering it useless. I found this charger listed at amazon, and ordered it with overnight shipping. Even tho it was late afternoon, Osprey-Talon got it to me the next day. It works perfectly with my Dell Latitude E6500 and I am thrilled with the service!

I agree with the other reviewer. This is a great power supply! It's not made for every laptop under the sun. It works with the laptops listed, the price is great, shipping was fast, packaging was nice and simple. I couldn't be happier.

I ordered this power supply for my laptop computer (Dell Latitude E6400). I was a little concerned about power level compatibility but it worked just fine. It is slightly heavier than the original power supply supplied by Dell but otherwise very satisfactory.

Got this AC adapter for a Dell Latitude E6410, for less than half the cost of a genuine Dell adapter. Nice long cord, works great, doesn't get too hot, and I can use the 2-prong plug anywhere, unlike the 3-prong plug that came with the laptop. I'm tempted to order a spare! - Dell Replacement Ac Adapter - Dell Latitude Adapter - Dell Pa-10 - Dell Inspiron Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dell Replacement Ac Adapter - dell inspiron adapter, dell replacement ac adapter dell latitude adapter Dell Replacement Ac Adapter - dell inspiron adapter, dell replacement ac adapter