Tuesday 25 January 2011

Professional Development


This year I started doing daily SAT words with my 9-12 grades. This book was a perfect resource!! My students rarely get as excited as they did (today) when we did the word description exercise! These are 10th graders!! It was very encouraging to see how excited they got and how anxious they were for me to read their work!

I highly recommend this for any teacher who teaches vocab words! From my own experience as a student, most students don't learn just by memorizing words and them filing them away. These activities help instill them as a part of their 'permanent collection'. It's worth every penny! High Definition: Unforgettable Vocabulary-Building Strategies Across Genres and Subjects'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Professional Development Professional Development Professional Development