Tuesday 25 January 2011

Plaid Suits


Woah! I've never bought a performance suit before. Yikes! Much snugger than a normal bathing suit. Not the most flattering suit I've ever owned--especially if you are curvy. These seem made for those who are narrow in the hip. But I bought this suit for its function, and I think it will do. I do like the colors--very vibrant. The cut of the suit looks better on the patterned side because the stripes on the solid side fall at a strange place on the waist and hip. I'll keep the suit and use it for swimming laps, but I won't be doing any modeling in it anytime soon!



The suit arrived quickly and safely. It was a box within a box, and the outer one was pretty big. Maybe Amazon could continue to work on decreasing wasted and less packaging. Speedo Womens Flipturns Reversible Mesh Plaid To Meet Ya Extreme Back Swimsuit, Blue/Pink, 36'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Plaid Suits Plaid Suits Plaid Suits