Tuesday 25 January 2011

Battery - replacement batteries, battery


This battery is actually better than the original that came with the finishing nailer. It charges faster, stays charged longer and fits more securely in the unit. All that for less than half of what a new battery from Home Depot would cost. Great product at a good price. Paslode Compatible 404717 Ni-Mh Rechargeable Battery by Pexell

Ordered this on Friday evening of memorial day weekend. Standard shipping. It shipped Saturday and I got it the next Thursday. Not bad since nothing moved Sunday or Monday. Fits my nailer perfectly. Price is great compared to 54 bucks at my local HD. "Certified Battery" was the company it originated from. Came fully charged. The paslode originals do not. Don't know about performance yet, only fired it a few times to test it. Seems fine. Building 2 dormers in a few weeks. Maybe I'll come back to post about about how long it lasts before needing charging, and how long it takes to charge, after I finish the job. Shouldn't be a big issue, since the standard ones last quite a while, and this one is supposed to "souped up" a bit in comparison according to the company provided specs. Honestly don't really care as long as it's half price of the original. Tool batteries are a rip off in general from the manufacturer.

This battery weighs twice as much as the original NiCAD battery that came with my Paslode Framing nailer and it's Ni-MH! This is an awesome deal for those not wanting to spend a small fortune for the Paslode battery!

I placed an order on August 20 for this item. It was shipped priority mail (I should have received it no later than Aug 25), but tracking shows it only got to the post office and went no further. I sent a communication 7 days ago and got no response. I called the seller (Shopextreme) today and got their answering machine, which had no room left to accept any more messages. Shopextreme has an excellent history, but seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Only place an order with them if you don't care if you ever get it or if you don't expect customer service. Given their excellent history, there may be a plausible explanation for their disappearance, but I am stuck without something I needed 2 weeks ago (when it should have arrived) and short the money I paid them.

The Pexell battery is a true replacement for the Paslode Impulse Nail Gun. It fit perfect, good and snug and charges quickly and holds a charge. This is a GREAT BATTERY for about a third of the price of a new paslode battery. Very pleased.

I agree with the other reviewers that these batteries are as good or better than the original. They fit better and lock in place more positively(maybe that's due to the old batteries being worn), and hold a charge for a very long time. I have three of the paslode nail guns so I was very pleased to find these at half the price of the originals. - Replacement Batteries - Replacement Battery - Battery - Cordless Nailer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Battery - replacement batteries, battery battery Battery - replacement batteries, battery