Thursday 30 June 2011

Self-tanners - tanning lotion, self-tanners


I have tried numerous other tanning products, but this one blows the competition out of the water. There is nothing better than this product, from what I've tried - and I've tried hundreds. Simply fantastic! 2011 Bella Black 75x Bronzer Dark Indoor Tanning Bed Lotion

My cousin let me know he found this product on Amazon. Up till now I've only been able to get it in salons. I'm planning on stocking up for my use and for xmas gifts since its cheaper here. Bella Black Bronzer has always got the job done for me!

I am super picky when it comes to my lotions but Bella Black has completely exceeded all of my expectations. It's ultra rich moisturizers and silicone emollients make my skin super smooth. I use this daily, even if I don't hit the salon and it has replaced my usual body lotion. Packed with effective bronzers I can ensure my glow stay golden all year long! I will continue to recommend Bella Black to all of my friends! xxoo

I WAS SEARCHING AND SEARCHING FOR THIS LOTION BECAUSE OF THE FANTASTIC RESULTS I WOULD GET FROM MY TANNING SALON WITH IT. IN THE SALON THEY WERE CHARGING ME $10 FOR A TINY CUP OF IT, BUT I WOULD GLADLY PAY BECAUSE IT MADE EACH TAN LAST LIKE FIVE TIMES LONGER AND WOULD SAVE ME MONEY. IT CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND IT HERE AT THIS INCREDIBLE PRICE. THIS LOTION WILL CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK ABOUT TANNING AND WHAT TANNING CAN DO FOR YOU. IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS THAT DON'T THINK TANNING WORKS, HAVE THEM TRY IT WITH THIS LOTION AND I GUARANTEE THEY WILL BE REGULAR TANNERS!

I like how smooth it went on the smell was very nice I put this on the night before I tan it has 75 % bronzer which is ok. I got another brand with 100% bronzer I use that the day I tan it seems to give more color then the 75.I think price was a little high for 75 % this was a ok product but will not spend the money on it again . Will go with other which was half the cost.

This is simply the best tanning lotion I have used. I love everything about it, such a smooth consistent tan. My skin has never felt so healthy and hydrated. Once you use it you won't use anything else. Highly recommended.

I was a little hesitant on buying this. I read some of reviews and saw complaints. There were a couple reviews stating that their skin was blotchy. If you rub the lotion in good enough, that won't happen. I suppose everyone has different skin and it reacts differently.

I was pleasantly surprised when I tried the lotion. My skin is fair and I definitely got some color my first tan. The smell isn't bad at all, I actually love it. This lotion is awesome. I've tried so many other lotions, and I think this might be my favorite. I would buy it again.

I purchased Bella Black last week and it helped me to get a really nice tan. I had misgivings because of a comment I saw but I'm glad I bought the product as I didn't experience any issues. In fact, I'm changing from the old premium brand I used to use. - Tanning Lotion - Self-tanners'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information