Thursday 30 June 2011

Safety Glasses - safety, protection


We bought these to replace my son's safety goggles for some Cub Scout woodworking projects. These are so much "cooler" than the goggles that he actually wore them for the entire project. He didn't just prop them on top of his head! Added bonus - they fit me too! Pyramex Mini Ztek Safety Eyewear, Clear Lens With Clear Frame

This is a perfect fit for my five-year-old granddaughter who likes to help me in the yard and shop. I bought her some hearing protection a while back but until finding these safety glasses had been unable to find eye protection. These really widened the number of chores that she can "help" with.

My daughter is using them for short track speed-skating. They feel solid and made much better then you would expect for the price.

They are snug (as needs to be) for a child with ribber holding glasses securely on the face.

I bought two pairs of safety glasses: Pyramex Mini Ztek Safety Eyewear and Dewalt DPG58-11C Reinforcer Clear Anti-Fog. Cheap Pyramex pair works but gets foggy easily and not that comfortable to wear. Definite winner is Dewalt DPG58-11C Reinforcer Clear Anti-Fog. This pair is very comfortable to wear and does not get foggy. I work in the lab all day long, so the comfort is particularly important for me. If you can spare few more dollars, go for that Dewalt.

These glasses are just perfect for smaller faces. They stay in place while working with your head down.

I bought these for my 13 year old grandson who works weekends with his dad cutting firewood for the cabin woodstove.

He is so happy not to have to use adult ones that continue to slide down his face. I would recommend these for women and children with small faces. - Protection - Eye - Safety'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Safety Glasses - safety, protection protection Safety Glasses - safety, protection