Thursday 30 June 2011

Cell Phone Battery


I thought I was buying Motorola batteries to replace my existing battery. these are not! They last less than half a day to a charge even without calling . Yes they were cheap(inexpensive) and cheap (worthless) Wireless Technologies Li-Ion Battery for Motorola RAZR V3

I got it because my wife's battery kept dying when I needed to call her so I thought I'd keep a backup charged that she could put in her phone in the morning.



Well, it only lasted a few hours (with one or two short calls) and died. I charged it carefully two more times and tried it with the same results. Now I've got a little block of poisonous chemicals that I can't even get rid of. What a !@#$% waste.

I was excited to get a battery for such a low price, but then I was reminded that you get what you pay for. The Battery doesn't fit in the phone quite as well as the OEM battery, and when the battery is in the phone it sometimes loses power.

I bought this battery from Amazon using Prime, hoping that the chances of getting a reputable product were improved. They were not. This was a complete waste of money. I charged the battery when received for over 24 hours. I disconnected the phone from the charger the second evening; before morning, the battery was completely discharged. WITHOUT A SINGLE CALL, THE BATTERY DISCHARGED IN LESS THAN 10 HOURS! Save yourself the aggravation -- and the money. If I could give zero stars, I would do it.

Outstanding Value and Product...I thought my phone was done...and I really was not ready to change just yet...too many new choices and some that are even better soon to arrive. This battery made the old RAZR V3 like new again.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information