Thursday 30 June 2011

Good Quality - good quality, caller id


I purchased this phone after having two AT&T corded phones fail after only one year. Since I tried to avoid AT&T products after having such a bad experience, there were few choices with the features I was looking for (speaker phone, caller ID, large display). So far the Uniden seems pretty good, especially with the nice large display which can be tilted for best viewing angle. The only negative is you can't speak to loudly into the receiver or there will be distortion. Seems the microphone can't handle loud voices too well. It's kind of a minor thing, but can be annoying at times. Other than that, it's attractive and has some nice features. Uniden Desktop Corded Telephone (1360BK) (Black)

This phone has been well received in my workplace due to the large LCD screen and great speaker phone. The only drawback is that it doesn't have a voicemail light for analog phone systems that have that capability.

I really like this phone. I can hear well, it is easy to use, easy to install. I bought a longer cord, and really the only complaint I have is I wish that the caller ID would light up when the phone rings or reviewing who called. I am quite satisfied with this phone and would highly recommend it.

I had high hopes for this phone. I have cordless GE phones and wanted one to use for working from home. I loved the idea of speakerphone and mute. My cordless ones have this but sometimes the sound quality sucks. Well, everything on this phone works great, except the speakerphone.



I tried calling 4 different people and they have said that it cuts out and I sound like I am on a cell phone with bad reception. I can hear them great, they just can't hear me. Aside from that, everything else seems ok.

I ordered two of these for my home offices. One was defective right out of the box, in that the handset didn't work, though the speakerphone worked. Amazon sent a replacement promptly. Now the second one stopped working a week past the return window date. Skip this phone if you're shopping for a reliable replacement for a GE or other brand. Uniden isn't the one.

After a recent power outage, we discovered that cordless phones go out with the electric power. We purchased this phone primarily as a back-up phone should we ever loose power in the future. This phone works very well. Large font screen makes reading it easy. Speaker phone is clear and undistorted. Uses AA batteries and can be mounted on wall or used as desk phone. For the price, this is a great corded phone.

Even if you dont use the answering machine model, for 3 bucks more get that one because it comes with an ac transformer to keep the memory instead of batteries. This of course is provided you have an outlet by your phone!

Bought it to replace a GE phone and it was an immediate upgrade over a much more expensive phone. Superb bang for the buck. Only minor flaws are that the speaker button should be towards the front of the phone rather than towards the back and that the buttons are a little too far apart (however this may just take getting used to as my old phone had them close together). Speaker works great and overall it is very user friendly. I use the phone a ton for my business and I was worried about the transition, but no problems. - Uniden Phone - Caller Id - Telephone - Good Quality'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information