Thursday 30 June 2011

Kayak Racks - kayak rack, kayak storage rack


This is a really nice 2 kayak storage rack that's free standing. It was easy for one person to assemble and is very sturdy.

Free standing racks seem hard to find, so I was excited to get this one. The price was very competitive and

even offered free shipping! I'm very pleased with it. SpareHand Laguna Plus Dual Kayak Storage Rack

The product is fine. The distributor, in my case, Stoneman, seems to have some real quality problems in their shipping department. The round bar cross pieces were missing from my original shipment, so I couldn't assemble the rack. I called Stoneman and a week later received the square bar pieces, which I already had. Called Stoneman again and asked if they could overnight the correct parts since they had now screwed up twice. They refused. I finally received the correct parts. Time from order to receipt: three weeks.

When the shipment arrived there were issues with the screws but one phone call to customer service had this resolved quickly. After the replacement parts arrived assembly was very simple and the rack is great for two kayaks. I will buy from this company again based off there unbelievable customer service.

This storage rack is perfectly ideal for what I was looking for. Very easy to assemble, and my two wilderness 14' kayaks rest very nicely on this rack outside. It is quite sturdy, but I did put additionad wgt on the legs because the location is in a very wind area. I used 4x4 pressure treated 6' sections two on each side. Will take a northeastener to topple this rack. Thumbs up

Currently I only have one boat so I am not taking full advantage of this rack, but I love it. It is easy to move around and I can use either the lower arms with the boat tilted in or the upper rack to work on the boat or store items under it. - Kayak Racks - Kayak Storage Rack - Kayak Rack'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kayak Racks - kayak rack, kayak storage rack kayak rack Kayak Racks - kayak rack, kayak storage rack