Thursday 30 June 2011

Cordless Headphones - car headphones, cordless headphones


These are perfect for backseat entertainment. Purchased four headsets for our vehicles. All four arrived perfect and worked right out of the box. No problems, just turn them on and go. The units fit both kids (2 & 5 year olds @ my house), and comfortably fit my wife and I as well (34 yr old kids). I would not hesitate recommending these to anyone/everyone as they seem to be solid performers so far. Auto-on/off feature helpful with the little ones to conserve batteries. SSL SHP One Pair of Wireless Headphones

We got these and a pair of the XO brand for Christmas. These are much more comfortable. The padding around the ear has good cushioning and they fit well on any of us (family of 4). Worked right out of the box without any problems in our '04 Odyssey. The XO's are going back because the foam covers on the earpieces are not comfortable at all and will eventually dry and crumble.

Out of the box, these worked perfectly in our Nissan Pathfinder. I was so pleased & relieved I would not have to hassle with returning them through the mail. The only (minor) thing I don't like about them is that they don't adjust small enough for very little heads. They should be fine for my 7 year old, though. MUCH better than wasting time trying to search for the same kind that came with our vehicle -- no need!!

It didn't occur to me to buy regular wireless headphones for the DVD in our Honda Pilot. I thought only the Honda ones would work for the car. These Soundstorm headphones work great, fit great and are comfortable for the kids to wear. Definitely worth the small price.

I bought 2 pair of the headphones to replace the ones that came with our DVD player. The old headphones had foam covers for earpieces and they ripped and I couldn't find replacement covers. I decided to buy these headphones because they looked comfortable. My kids LOVE them and they work great with our DVD player in the car. I would highly recommend these!

Overall I am happy with these headphones. We bought 4 of them for our '03 Sequoia with factory rear seat entertainment (RSE). We especially like the way they "cup" each ear. They aren't the most stylish, but the sound quality is adequate and seems at least as good as the Toyota factory headphones we are replacing, and at less than half the cost.

I bought 2 of these, in addition to 2 others that I have from a portable DVD player (Audiovox), and they work just fine. The volume isnt as loud as the Audiovox wireless headphones (which are about $40.00 a piece) For $16 and they work fine and they get a 4+ star on value and performance. Not quite as comfortable as the my $40 ones but my 5 year old says they are great. I'd definately buy these again.

Bought to replace headset for Honda Odyssey 07. Kids fight over who gets to use it. I am going to buy another pair.Takes 2 AAA batteries and you're good to go. Great price & appears much more comfortable than the ones that come with the van!!

The OEM headsets that came with our 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander broke within the first 6 months of occaisional use. I repaired the mechanical failures several times but eventually the original headsets were not repairable.



Replacement OEM headsets were the exact same style and I did not want the spend $50 each for 2 headsets that would not last a year.



I purcahsed these SSL SHP headsets, put the batteries in and they worked with my system without any issues. They are lighter and fit my grandaughter's smaller head just fine. My wife likes them too. They are more comfortable and lighter than the OEM ones we had. No issues after 3 months of use. - Cordless Headphones - Headphones - Highly Recommended - Car Headphones'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information