Thursday 30 June 2011

Mulch - mulch, bag


This is the best lawn mower that I have ever owned. I opened the box, easily put it together in minutes, topped it off with oil (which it came with), loaded it with fresh gas and she fired up after just one pull. This thing mowed through my lawn that was over 8 inches tall in one pass like it was nothing. It even chopped up some pretty big tree limbs with ease. The Toro 20331 is easy to use and the "Self Propel" feature works great! It has an adjustable speed, at full speed you almost have to power walk to keep up with this thing. ... I had so much fun mowing my lawn I went next door with it. My neighbors are out of town and their yard is almost at 3 feet near the road (I just wanted to see what this thing would do) It barely bogged down as it cut their grass and weeds down to a perfect 2 1/2 inches. This thing is a Work Horse! Toro Recycler Self-Propelled Mower Briggs & Stratton 6.75 TP (22") #20331 - Lawn Mower - Mulch - Gas-powered - Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mulch - mulch, bag bag Mulch - mulch, bag