Thursday 30 June 2011

Right Angle Hdmi - right angle hdmi, hdmi connectors


The product works great. I needed to have a 90 degree bend so I could connect a monitor in a tight position in a cabinet, and this worked like a charm. For the price you can't beat it - highly recommended. Pyle Home PHDMFCI Right Angled HDMI Male to Female Coupler

When mounting my TV on the wall I wanted to have the cable come at right angles so they wouldn't be crimped against the wall. This did the trick. However, one word of warning. Check the connections that this may block. I knew I wanted to route my cables down but I failed to inspect the connections that this would block.



Works but planning is important.

If you need it, you need it. I noted no degradation of audio or video when it was added. Just remember to verify if you need a 90 or a 270 degree change, or a flat bend. All are available. Not all right angles are created equal.

Well made, sturdy, tight fit, good quality, BUT plugs won't fit due to my Samsung LED TV frame blocks the HDMI plug in the direction of the bend. Due to the screen thickness being the selling point, the plugs are designed on the side sort of behind the screen and the jacks need to be rotated before the plug will insert. I will keep these hoping to use them some where else. Check your direction of bend and position of jack for space. - Hdmi Connectors - Right Angle Hdmi'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information