Thursday 30 June 2011

Eyeglass Lens Cleaner - microfiber cloth, laptop accessories


I bought this to clean my LCD monitor because fingerprints highly annoy me, but I use it to clean and dust everything around because it does such a great job dry without cleaners or anything and so it takes just a few seconds. Cleans lenses, monitors, surfaces, etc. with no scratches. It really holds on to dust and dirt. Wash it every once in a while, especially if you clean up particularly abrasive dust for some reason. Shaking it out outside works fairly well for regular dust, too, and lets you know how effective the thing is. 3M 9027 High Performance Cloth

This product is great. I use it to clean off my LCD monitor because I hate fingerprints or dust on my screen. One wipe and it is gone. You don't need to use any cleaner unless there is something on the screen like a water spot. I am glad that I bought this.

I have more than one of these and I use it for prescription glasses, LCD monitors, notebook computers, and HDTV televisions. It does a superb job of cleaning these items without harm or scratching these sensitive surfaces.

I have only tried it a few times but so far it seems to rock. We were searching for a good microfiber and it almost seems that 3M stuff is just of very good quality. We are buying a couple more. Thanks.

I use this cloth to clean my eyeglasses ever since I needed new lenses that are quite strong; using a soft cloth always left a type of residue that made it look as if my lenses had fogged up! The cloth is indeed washable many times over; it doesn't fall to pieces in the wash; and I really like that I can use this same cloth to clean my LCD monitor and my digital camera lens. Amazingly enough, there's no need for this cloth to be moistened before you use it--it really does the job as it is, dry and with a gentle swipe across the surface that you wish to clean.



My only caveat is that when you use this to clean anything you might want to first blow or gently brush off heavier particles of dirt or dust. That way you avoid making any marks on the lens after you use this cloth to clean something. Another reviewer notes that if you have a water spot you may need to apply a little bit of cleaner before using this cloth.



I recommend this product.

This is a great product for generally a lower price than similar products. Its a good size and a good quality. I use it for my laptop and flat screen tv and it works great at getting dust and finger prints off without any water or anything.

I cant even count how many of these i have bought. Not because i had to replace them because they did not last long but because everyone i know ends up wanting one of them. safe to use on everything. reuseable. cant beat it.

This is a great cleaning cloth for getting your PC monitor, cell phone screen, and TV screen clean without using sprays. It is especially useful for cleaning the TV, where regular cloths just seem to move the dust that accumulates there around. This cloth actually attracts and holds the dust, making the cleaning go much quicker. And when it gets too dirty, just toss it in the laundry!



I highly recommend this product! - Eyeglass Lens Cleaner - Screen Cleaner - Microfiber Cloth - Laptop Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information