Sunday 14 November 2010

Proactiv - masks


I started using proactiv about a year ago, i have struggled with acne since i was young (i got my fathers oily skin) Anyhow my boyfriends sister was using it at the time and gave me her tiny refining mask to try. I fell in love instantly and brought the whole package for myself. Quite expensive. I found myself using mostly the renewing cleanser and this refining mask (as per my skin, using all of the steps would dry it out too much) So i would go to the mall and buy these 2 steps that i would use, and it would come out to $50. I was over joyed to find this deal because i use this nightly. This is great for me because at night my skin gets very oily and this not only prevents that but also leaves my skin smooth and diminishes the acne while i sleep. I swear by this product and now i have 5, which will last me for a very long time. Once those run out, i will be ordering from here again! Proactiv Solution Refining Mask 2.5 Oz Set Of 5

I've used all of proactiv's products. I love this product. I'm really not impressed with the benzo peroxide based products even from proactiv. This sulfur mask works magic. Leads me to wonder if sulfur masks are much less expensive to produce, are not patented to any company, and have lower profit, therefore are not pushed as much. This works immediately while benzo peroxide irritates, bleaches your clothes, and takes longer. I've used this for several years and acne has never been the same ever since. This controls it right away! Another good cleanser from proactiv is the one with menthol and salicilates. Leads me again to believe that they push their benzo products more because they've patented them while other products that work better don't rake in the same $.

I love this product! It's the best I have ever tried. It tightens pores and bleaches blemishes. And it works great in emergencies. Just put it over night, and you have a clear skin the next morning (don't put it on the whole face or where it is unnecessary, it dryes skin out).

i used to be stuck on the proactiv schedule, but then i realized i could buy them separately, and it's a much better deal. i've stopped using the face wash, because i think using a scrub with a 2% salicylic acid solution works just as well. but i love the mask, it really has reduced the size of my pores! and i feel like it's cleaning my skin deep down. i would suggest this mask, especially for such a good price!

This is a terrific facial mask. I received a sample with my Proactiv order and was very impressed with it. The Amazon price was fantastic. I massage olive oil on my face and let it sit for 15 minutes or so, then steam, scrub with a baking soda paste, and finish with this mask. It's the perfect home facial and really gets rid of those blackheads! Highly recommended!!

I thought acne was over for me. In my 40s, I am struggling with it again. My daughter (age 13) and I are both Proactiv users. The mask is our favorite. It works especially well on blackheads. I highly recommend all of their products, but especially this one. - Masks'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information