Sunday 14 November 2010

Portable Dvd Player - dvd player case, dvd player


I recently purchased a Philips - 9" Widescreen Portable DVD Player with Dual Screens. I was concerned that this case wouldn't fit the 9" screens because all other reviews mentioned the 7" screens. This case fit the two screens perfectly! Another nice thing is that it is still roomy enough to fit a couple headsets and all the cords that go with the DVD player. I'm very happy with the product! Case Logic PDVD-9 7-9-Inch Dual Screen DVD Player, Black

After much searching and reading the reviews I thought I found my replacement case, however its just too small. I have a 7-inch portable DVD player with an extra screen that has served us very well. While the case holds the screens nicely, it becomes very difficult to get all the cords into the extra pocket. I got it in, but then another problem came when I tried to install the unit into the car. The case leaves no room to accommodate the cords to be plugged in...the car power cord and the cord that connects the two units. The case that came with my players had slits for the cords to plug in. I didn't expect this, but I thought there would be ample room for the cords to plug into the sides of the player, especially considering it is made to hold players up to 9-inches.



Something to consider before buying this case.

We purchased the case to hold our twin RCA 8" screens and they fit perfectly. Each screen has it's own pocket and are well protected with padding. The case includes a pocket to store 4 DVDs (without cover)but we just tote the DVDs in the cases separately and use this pocket to store all the adapters, headphones, remotes, etc. Once the case is full, it's still fairly compact and fits nicely in the back seat in between passengers.

I was looking for a case for my Audiovox dual-screen setup (purchased at Target), I think they are 7" screens. The fit was pretty snug - I had to struggle to zip it closed. But it holds them well and there are plenty of pockets. If you have a large DC charger/power supply, I don't think you'll be able to fit it in here.

I purchased this carrying case for my husband, who is an OTR driver with slip setting. He was constantly misplacing the cords to his 9" portable tv/dvd player. Since I gave this case to him I haven't heard a single word from him wondering were his cords are. Great organizer.

I've only used this case for the purpose of transporting both units plus the DVDs, but it does open ( flap down, like the dinner tray on the planes)to see your DVDs. I really like it, it protects both cases very well, and there is enough space for the wires and earbuds. I can also squeeze in about 3 VD cases, not to mention that there are some slotted areas for you to directly place the disk. I purchased these for use with the Philips 7" dual DVDs that I purchased on Amazon. I am very happy with the purchase and the price. I have other smaller CaseLogic items, and they have all been well made and durable. Hope this helps!

I bought this product for my philips 9" dual screen portable dvd players. They fit just fine. I put one in the main pocket and one in the back pocket. Of course mine mount to the headrest with a single strap so I won't use the actual case for viewing. However the case works perfectly for me to transport both screens mounting stuffs and a pair of toddler headphones. - Dvd Player - Netbook Case - Dvd Player Case - Dvd'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information