Sunday 14 November 2010

Digital Camera For Kids - digital camera for kids, kodak easyshare


I'm impressed with the picture quality and the ease of use. I can expand a picture to wallpaper size on my monitor and not get pixilation. It has several settings but can be used easily right out of the box. The online manual (downloadable in PDF)is easy to understand & comprehensive. The attached instructions are pretty basic. I don't like that it has a proprietary USB cable, though spares can be had off Ebay for less than $5. Also a person can remove the SD card & upload from it directly. It will take up to a 32 GB card according to the manual. I can get around a 100+ photos on a 1 GB card. Battery life is OK, takes 2 AA batteries.

I'm not a real camera buff, I just wanted a point & shoot camera. This fits the bill perfectly for me. Kodak EasyShare C182 Digital Camera (Blue)

I purchased two of these camera(s) for my (9) and (10) year old for Christmas and they love them. I can't believe the beautiful pictures this inexpensive camera takes indoors and out. The video quality isn't horrible, but I have seen much better...plus there is no sound when you play back your video on the camera. However, sound is captured so when you transfer your pictures and videos to the computer, there is sound during play back. The 3.0" LCD screen is georgous, and allows you to see the true image quality immediately. Plus the camera runs off of AA batteries which is completely convenient....purchase with confidence.

Excellent camera! Very nice red glossy finish, superb picture quality, Smartphoto technology: features that finds your face and adapts to the lighting of the scenery and much more! Very easy to use, very portable (smaller than a large hand) and what else must I say? Oh yeah! The price is a must buy! Best camera I have had and I HIGHLY recommend it

This is a good camera for the price. It's lightweight and compact. Picture quality is good and it has good features. The only thing that I dislike is that you have to replace the batteries quite frequently. I bought rechargeable batteries, but was disappointed that there is not a charger that fits this camera. Also, if you put it into video mode and play it back there is no sound on the camera. You have to download it to a computer before the audio can be heard. This is my first digital camera so now I will know in the future what features best suit my lifestyle. All in all, a good first time camera.

I am an advanced amateur user of expensive film cameras for many decades and purchased this as a gift. I am blown away by the quality of these digital images. This is a really nice camera and easy to use - small and compact, too. Although the camera has various settings, the automatic feature on this camera will try to automatically select the setting appropriate for the scene (i.e. backlit subjects that you don't want to come out dark, come out perfectly exposed). I can honestly find nothing wrong for a camera in this price range. And, don't let he price fool you - you get a very good camera with additional settings (should you need them) for a GREAT price and can you believe it even comes with a tripod socket! Kodak has done a nice job with this camera...kudos to them! And, Amazon has great prices - keep up the good work Amazon and I will return.

I was searching for the perfect replacement camera b/c I had accidently dropped mine. I knew I wanted to go with a Kodak camera but there are so many versions. What did I do? I ordered a few that received good reviews and tried them out for myself. Needless to say, this one was a keeper! The pictures are clear and the lighting gets it right everytime! Those were the two things I was looking for, clarity and proper exposure. And with this camera you get both! The amazing thing also was the price! Turns out, this camera was the least expensive out of all the others that I have tried and returned. Go figure!!!

I got this camera and it was very easy to download pictures to your computer. Of course Amazon price is excellent at $95.00. Most places are $119.00. One thing I have to say ,always carry a extra pack of AA batteries if your going to take alot of pictures.Glad to see Kodak have a product thats as good as Nikon and Cannon.Regards Marshall

Although this camera is not designed for children, I bought it for my 4 year old grandson for Christmas. I was able to get in on Amazon at a price not too much more than cameras that ARE designed for children. Those children's cameras are quite sturdy looking, but they had so few mega-pixels and the viewer so small, so I decided to give this one a try. He took to it right away! The little grip area helps him to hold it and he's able to reach the buttons. He has taken some actually pretty amazing pictures with this camera. It goes through the batteries pretty quickly, but he's taking photo after photo after photo much of the time he uses it. Not sure how it would do under more "normal" use. I got a wrap around always on case for it that fit nicely and helps protect the camera. - Digital Camera - Digital Camera For Kids - Kodak Easyshare - Point And Shoot'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information