Sunday 14 November 2010

Computer Recording - cat5, cat 5


plugged my computer into the router. worked.



it was the length that they advertised.



it was blue, like the picture.



they even included a free zip-lock bag and a twisty-tie.



i enjoy using it. in fact, this review is being transmitted to amazon using that cable.



neat, yeah? Mediabridge - Blue RJ45 Computer Networking Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable - (25 Feet)

I purchased this cable after searching many online stores and I could not believe the price was so LOW, I had half expected it to be of poor qualty, but much to my surprise it is top of the line with high end, ends and cable.

Pros: good, solid connectors, easy to insert/remove



Cons: the cable material is somewhat stiff and tends to hold its kinks and bends from whatever way it was stored, making the cable prone to tangle or snag and hard to route (it doesn't easily lay flat)

This ethernet cable was purchased because my dorm im moving into required it. I just tried it out twice today and i personally am big on wifi not really into having wires but i have to admit this ethernet cable met my expectations and standards required for my dorm room great product and glad it was not a trial and error experience with a wired set up

Absolutly what I needed, now I can sit at my desk and use my internet on my laptop without having to worry about the wireless adapter being stepped on by my cats (They have already jumped up on my desk and broken one adapter) Thank you for a wonderful product.

This cable works and the quality is good. Don't be fooled by expensive name brand cables at big box stores or on Amazon, they don't give you any more performance than less expensive cables. They are built to universal networking standards so they all pass the test and function just the same. Save your self a lot of money and buy cables like these.

I normally buy yellow cable, it suits my taste and works. And when I need a decent length I prefer 24 feet. I was having coffee at the L'une in San Francisco when a friend told me about the new blue colored 25 foot cable made by Mediabridge. I was skeptical and filed it under "wild inventions of untested fancy". I thought no more of it until May of 2010 when I desperately needed a longer cable to bridge a router while simultaneously using the slack to wrap an errant FSL Lamp to a stairway banister. The extra foot was needed and yellow just wouldn't jive with my wall colors or the banister hue. I gambled on fate and ordered the Mediabridge cable. The package was smart and without the decadent luxuries of more ostentacious cabling firms. It was secured with two white twist wraps (crazy?). I spent the better part of the day arranging the cable from my Media Foyer to the venture parlor. I found that the cable was able to twist and wrap the post of the lamp to the banister and still had room to bridge the router to whatever. All fitting neatly under the Hungarian rug. If you are the adventurous type, and don't mind deviating from the norm in the face of ridicule, then the strength and adaptability of this cable will please you well.

Mediabridge - Blue RJ45 Computer Networking Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable - (25 Feet)- It was shipped fast, but the first one had a twist. The merchant replaced it with the same product in perfect condition with an Over Night delivery at no cost. Highly recommend the selelr and the product. In stores locally it was 3 times the price at least.

I highly recommend this cable. The quality is good, cheap and it works. I use this for my PS3, WOW! what a change. Downloading movies & updates is a lot faster and online gaming seems smoother. The color is not blue though as seen in pic. I'm happy with this product. - Computer Cables - Cat 5 - Ethernet - Cat5'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Computer Recording - cat5, cat 5 ethernet Computer Recording - cat5, cat 5