Tuesday 13 September 2011

Southpole - southpole, tees


Bought this when my work changed it color of polo to blue, back then it was under eight dollars. And let me tell you worth every penny, I came back and bought a few more at that low price. It's comfortable and form fitting which I have found can be hard for some polos. They usually just hang there showing no shape, but these don't they form to your body's natural curves. For those (not me) who don't like to wear a cami or tank underneath this is perfect. The two buttons came undone but it doesn't show too much, and the shirt goes past the hip so it doesn't rise up. All together this is one of the best polo shirts I have ever bought. Southpole Junior's Plus Size Basic Uniform Solid Color Polo, Lemon Yellow, 2X

I bought this a size bigger than usual (I wear a size 18/20 or 22/24 depending on the size.)

This size info said that a 3x is a size 26/28! I put on the shirt and it just BARELY fit me! It is tight and is horribly unflattering! It was only $3.20 when I bought it so I'm not even going to bother returning it. But SERIOUSLY this sizing is ridiculous.

The only reason that I gave this shirt a 2 is because the material is lovely and looks like it'll absorb sweat well. If you are a size 14/16 then order the 3X! It'll fit you like a glove! A large would probably fit a 8/10.

I purchased a Teen JUNIOR'S PLUS SIZE 1XL ... i finally got it and it is more sized for young Children. I had to sell them to a child that wears a children's size 10-12. The Pictured Polo is shown being worn by a teenager.. My skinny Teenager could not even wear these PLUS SIZE polos. I probably will not trust Amazon again for School Uniforms.

These are very nice shirts. They appear to be very well made. The length is great, and I love now they are made a the top. The only thing is that they run way small. I ordered my usual 2x size, and I really could have worn a 3x or 4x for comfort. - Southpole - Tees'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Southpole - southpole, tees southpole Southpole - southpole, tees