Tuesday 13 September 2011

Dvd Player Carrying Case - dvd player carrying case, sony portable dvd player


This was very helpful on vacation. The case attached to the back of the seat, so my son would not drop the player or have it on his lap. I was afraid he would fall asleep and it would fall or the battery would get too hot to sit on his lap. Plus, this way he was looking at eye-level instead of straining his neck and looking down. It was also cheaper than other models like this, and it was simple to attach. Not a lot of room for extras, but we just put those in his travel bag. In-Car Notebook/DVD Player Travel Case- Case Attaches to Rear or Front Seat(Fits Notebooks Up To 10.2 Inches)

I bought this case to be used on a long 8-hour trip for my daughter (2) and her friend (2). You can hook up the case in between the 2 front seats so more than 1 person can view the DVD screen. It is easy to hook up. My only con to this carrier is that it does not stay level when you hook it up to hang between 2 seats. It remained fairly still in the car for viewing, but it was tilted down. The bag hinge should give a little more so the DVD player weight can be adjusted. For the price, it's still a good buy!

We recently purchased this for our kids for a road trip. What a lifesaver! A money saver too! We only had to purchase ONE dvd player and hang it up behind and between the front seats and all 3 kids could watch it at the same time. We bought the Belkin headphone splitter for $3.50 so we could plug 3 headphones in. It takes a few minutes to fiddle with the straps so you can get the right height and placement but once you get it you are good to go! Would recommend this to everyone!!

I previously purchased a DVD player from Costco and wasn't happy with it. I especially didn't like the case that was provided. The DVD player sides were exposed. It was returned and I purchased the Sony 9 in DVD player I then decided to purchase this case for it due to the reviews and descriptions. The Sony DVD player has the battery located on the bottom and I was concerned that it might not fit with the extra thickness but it did. It fit perfectly with the Sony DVD player like it was custom made for it. It has a nice roomy pocket for accessories like charger and remote. The pocket has built in slide in pockets for DVD's. It zips completely with nothing exposed. The handles are sturdy and the straps are versatile and have clips on both sides for different variations easily. They are easily adjustable. The bag itself has extra reinforcment and there is nothing flimsy about it. I had also checked Walmart and Target stores for their DVD player cases and this was by far the best choice. Very happy with this purchase!

I like this case. It is nice in order to attach to the seat or in the middle of two seats when traveling. It holds the player and the attachments and some DVD's. The only bad thing is that it doesn't hold a lot of DVD/CD's so you still need a seperate case for that. But this is a much sturdier case then some of the others I have looked at.

This bag is very well built, a great value for the price asked, and I returned it right away.



The description says, "all of the latest 7-10+" Players fit great." We just bought a Sony DVP-FX750 7-Inch Portable DVD Player and it fits great about the same way as a ping pong ball fits great inside a dumpster.



I'm sure the manuracturer sized it to provide more than ample room for some of the very large portable players. For our smaller (yet latest 7" player) the tie-down wouldn't hold the player securly, it sits so deep in the case that seeing the controls is difficult, and it's a *much* larger bag than would be needed.



If you're looking for something to hold a larger sized portable DVD player or netbook then this would do the trick. If you want it to hold something more compact then you might want to look elsewhere. (We ended up getting the Caselogic PDVS-4 7-Inch In-Car DVD Player Case (Black) which fits our Sony 7" player very well.)

This product has worked out so well for me & am really glad I purchased it. I have a 6 month old whom despises being in the carseat at this point. This has made a recent 5 hour trip out of state a breeze for her (*and me!)! Held the DVD player w/no problems. Did not tip down like I read about in one of the reviews. Worked fantastic. Great quality. In my opinion, it's the perfect size, not too big or bulky, not too small. Holds what I need. Great product!

The clips that hold the shoulder strap are weak and broke the first time we used them. My daughter and i took a trip on the train and i grabbed the strap and put it over my shoulder and it snapped. I couldn't believe it. This was the first time i literaly picked up the bag and put it over my shoulder after buying it. Now, we have to use the handle and carry it like a briefcase. Plus, so much for using it the car, with the strap busted it's now a normal carrying case. I've seen a similar posting so quality of this product must be dropping.



Follow up... After this posting a representative from Accessory Genie contacted me to replace the DVD case or the straps which broke. I did appreciate the customer service. I took them up on the straps and they shipped me new straps free of charge. So, my case is back in working order and I must say they are a very reputable firm for doing this and monitoring and acting on their feedback. No issues with the new straps. Thank you Accessory Genie. - Dvd Player Carrying Case - Sony Portable Dvd Player - Automotive - Portable Dvd Player Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information