Tuesday 13 September 2011

Cleansing Face Brushes - clarisonic pro, facial brush


These replacement brushes at Sephora are $25 per brush head so $30 for two is a great deal. Also I originally used the "normal" type brush but I much more prefer this delicate skin brush. Its really soft and I can use it everyday.

I love my Clarisonic and use it once every other day. I only do this to keep from overexfoliation. I use Clinic's exfolient wash on the day that I don't use the Clarisonic. I will warn that from this seller, you will only get them in an envelope. I knew this going into the purchase and was perfectly fine with that. I would have just thrown away the box. They came in just fine and work great. They look legit. The delicate style is definetly not as stiff as the one that came with the machine, I think it was sensitive. Not sure yet if this is a good thing or not. They are good though. :)

I have had a clarisonic for a little over a year now and I LOVE IT!! It really cleans my skin and exfoliates like nothing else. I have noticed reduction in adult acne as well as fine lines. I also love the way creams just sink into my clean skin after using it. I even make room to pack this as a carry on when flying! These replacement brushes were perfect and sent quickly thanks! - Brush Heads - Clarisonic Pro - Skin Care - Facial Brush'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information