Tuesday 13 September 2011

Iphone 3gs Charger - ipod charger, iphone 3gs charger


Great charger. (It's only a charger, cannot connect the iphone to a computer.) I had been burned by a third party charger for a previous phone, and didn't recognize the name iseries but I decided to take a chance. When it arrived, I was delighted to see that it was in official Apple packaging. It's not some brand x charger, it's the real thing. Works great! It's cheaper than getting another Apple data cable and power adapter. My daughter used it to recharge her IPAD too. iSeries Home Charger for iPhone,iPhone 3G, iPods

The moment I got the product and plugged in to the outlet, next thing you know is that one of the leg was left in the outlet, this is not gonna work and some one is gonna get shocked by not knowing the metal object left in the outlet.

this charger fits perfect to my ipod3G it is a one piece configured item vs the apple is a two piece that is also a USB, But that charger runs approx 40$. I believe this is the best logical alternative to the actual apple charger. It seems so far to be very reliable and cost effective

Despite some negative reviews I decided to give this charger a try. I have an i-pnone 3gs, i-pod touch 4th generation and a 1st generation i-phone, charger works great on all of those, just like a regular apple charger. I think it's great for the price!

Purchased this charger for my daughters Ipod and my wifes Iphone 4. So far so good...we have used the charger successfully on both components without issue. The product shipped quickly...no negative issues to report.

My wife's IPhone 3G charger got stepped on and broke - so we had to get her a new one. This product was received quickly from Amazon and works very well. She can't tell a difference as far as how long her battery lasts from using the Apple charger compared to this. It appears to be sturdy and should last a long time. To me its better quality than the Apple chargers - We've went through 2 of them (although the 2nd one was not apples fault) - The first one's cord started to separate from end of the cable to plugs into the phone. Apple replaced the first one - but the 2nd one started to do the same thing before it was broken. Overall very happy with this product. - Ipod Charger - Iphone 3g Charger - Iphone 3gs Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone 3gs Charger - ipod charger, iphone 3gs charger iphone 3gs charger Iphone 3gs Charger - ipod charger, iphone 3gs charger