Tuesday 13 September 2011

Arrow P22 Staples


I can't believe I had to spend extra $5 for handling - they basically threw an open staples box into a bigger box and taped it up. When I opened up the box, all of the staples had escaped from its original box and each bunch of staples had separated into twos and threes. I'm guessing that all 5000 staples were there - I wasn't about to spend time trying to put them back into the original box. I'll think twice before ordering from this vendor again! Arrow Fastener 224 Genuine P22 1/4-Inch Staples, 5,050-Pack

Not sure you can say much more. I bought these with a P-22 staple gun.The gun holds two sizes and these are the smaller of the two (1/4" vs 5/16"). The price may seem high but they do come with free shipping, so for me in Hawaii , it was cheaper than all other alternatives. I do want to say, the package was actually 5050 staples and they are not red like the picture. They are the normal metal color.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Arrow P22 Staples Arrow P22 Staples Arrow P22 Staples