Tuesday 13 September 2011

Motorola Xoom Accessories - xoom, xoom accessories


Love, love, love it! My Xoom doesn't look like a tablet when in this case, it looks like a planner. The velco backing is a phenomenal addition and the stand...words can not express how please I am with this product. The pockets are the inside are great for carrying small items and there is even a place for my stylus (wasn't expecting that one). I highly recommend it. The red is rather bright, but I still love, love it! rooCASE Executive Portfolio (Red) Leather Case Cover with Landscape / Portrait View for Motorola XOOM Android Tablet

I had ordered a different case for my Motorola xoom and was very unhappy with it (not from Amazon) However I absolutely love this beautiful red case! It arrived well before estimated arrival date. It was just as advertsed, nicely packaged. I am very happy with this item!

rooCASE Executive Portfolio (Red) Leather Case Cover with Landscape / Portrait View for Motorola XOOM Android Tablet



This is a very nice case. Protects my Xoom nicely. My only complaint is when I first opened it up, it smelled strongly. This is finally going away after being out of the plastic for a couple days.



You have to pry up the inner sleeve from the outer case to be able to get to the on/off switch on the Xoom.



The case if very stiff. However the more I use it the more it will loosen up. I bought this case because it was a two part case. I like the inner sleeve, it makes holding the Xoom easier than the gel cover that came with it. Then it has strong Velcro to attach it to the zippered outer case.



All in all except for the smell that is going away I really like this case.



The product arrived in a timely manner and was exactly as advertised. I emailed the company for help with the shipping and tracking of the product and was answered quickly and with all the information asked for.

This case/sleeve combo is well made and attention to detail is evident. There are handy file pockets inside the zippered case as well. Very attractive red color. Would be 5 stars, but accessing the native function buttons on the bottom of the tablet's screen is problematic due to the velcro closure being inadequate, which allows the unit to "slip down" in the sleeve and obscure these functions.

This is a very nice case for my Motorola Zoom. It's attractive and protects well. The only problem I have with this case is that the zipper is difficult to use. It gets caught on the upper corner. I would recommend it.

I bought this for travel protection and it seems that it will do the job. It is as discribed with the openings in the correct places. I bought the red & think it is attractive & is easy to locate in a crowded bag. I am very happy with it and would buy it again.

If you are looking for a hand held briefcase for your Xoom, this is perfect. I needed something lighter that could slide into my bag - it added too much bulk and weight. The leather was really nice and the color vibrant.

I really wanted a quality leather case for my Xoom and liked the fact that his was a case in a case and that it could be a stand. The Stand is held close to the case by a magnet which is kinda cool (I love playing with the magnet :-)



However, I was rather disappointed in the quality of this case. I bought the red and it looks rather "plastic-y" -- it is clear that the piping is not leather as it doesn't quite match the color or texture of the panels.



Another bit of a pet peeve is the velcro tab that holds the Xoom inside the case. The velcro on the Tab is not strong enough to keep the Xoom from sliding down ever-so-slightly meaning that all the carefully cut-out wholes for the camera etc no longer line up and you can not reach the notification icons that are at the lower right edge of the Xoom without pushing it up again.



It is also quite stiff so if you want to plug in a jack to play through speakers or the charger, then you really have to push had to get the case out of the way. I've had the case for a few weeks and it has basically been a constant companion and it doesn't appear to be loosening up.



Overall, it is very good protection for the Xoom for a reasonable price. However, would prefer that the craftsmanship was a bit better and that it wouldn't slide out of the inner pouch making you have to constantly having to fiddle with it to access parts of the screen.



[NCJAR] - Motorola Xoom Case - Xoom - Xoom Accessories - Motorola Xoom Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Motorola Xoom Accessories - xoom, xoom accessories motorola xoom accessories Motorola Xoom Accessories - xoom, xoom accessories