Tuesday 13 September 2011

Portable Cd Player - not recommended, cd player


I purcahsed this radio for my office at work . The reception is excellent , the sound is great , and the remote control for the CD player is very convenient! Only down side of the remote control is you cannot control the volume. Coby Portable CD/Radio/Stereo Cassette Player/Recorder with Remote Control CXCD250, Silver

I bought this mainly for the cassette player because they are hard to find these days and I have a lot of tapes. As soon as I got it, the tape player would play but would not rewind or fast forward so in other words I can't use it. I called Amazon and they gave me a full refund and said I didn't even have to send it back. One star for the player, five stars for Amazon!

I bought this cd/tape player 45 days ago from Amazon and it seems like the product is not working properly. I have lost 2 audio tapes already as it got stucked inside while playing. I called the Coby company for an exchange or fix. They advised me to send them Money order of $12.00 for shipping charge. It does not make any sense as I have alredy spent $29.00 to buy this item. Their customer sevice is not good and it seems like they don't care. I would suggest anyone to aovid Cobby products.

After reading some reviews, I was skeptical but I thought others were harsh - after all there were some good reviews. If I hadn't waited 6 weeks to use it, I would have returned it. The CD player basically does not work - it searches for the CD but can't find/recognize it. We purchased it to play lullabies for our new baby but the sound is so poor we feel that it is not a good idea to use for her. I would not buy again and would not recommend it.

This product provides exceptional sound quality in the CD, Cassette and Radio modes. The remote control provides an added convenience. This high quality product has a sharp-looking appearance and an excellent price. I highly recommend this product !! - Not Recommended - Recommended - Cd Player - Portable Cd Player'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information