Tuesday 13 September 2011

Calculus Calculator - texas instruments, calculator


I got this calculator a couple of days ago with the rechargeable battery (You should get it if you buy this, the $15 dollars will save money in the long run). The calculator turns on quick. Has great features. The touchpad is like a computer trackpad. You just move your finger and it moves the mouse.



It comes with many built in documents that teach you how to use the calculator. They're helpful if this is your first T.I. Nspire (This is my second).



The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because you have to go to T.I.'s website to get your FREE T.I. 84 keypad and wait for them to ship it to you. Mine still is has not arrived.



*Make sure to buy the rechargeable battery.

*Go to [...]



Have fun with your calculator! Texas Instruments Ti-nspire Graphing Calculator with Touchpad

I love it. It's fast, smart, and it comes with a cord to sync it to your computer. You can transfer documents onto and from the calculator. I put formulas, graphs, tables, and tons of other stuff. When I first got it, I thought, this is a huge calculator (which is true). It took me about a couple hours to learn how to calculate 2+2=4, and it took me about a day to graph. But now it does things I didn't even though a calculator could do! Even two weeks later, I'm still figuring out things it's capable of. You can save notes, graphs, and formulas. It even has a way to connect to a network (although I don't have that figured out). If you go online to [...] you can order a interchangable keypad for free. The website has guidebooks, tutorials, and if you get the calculator you can download software and the new O.S. for free.



I could ramble on and on about it (which I have done)so I'll stop here. But I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an advanced graphing calculator.



One last thing.I got the normal TI-nSpire, not the CAS one. I don't know a lot about the CAS but I do know that you cannot get the free keypad online.

After growing up with the Ti-84 Plus in school (from 9th grade to today), I wanted to get a simular graphing calculator of my own. After a recommendation from my AP Physics teacher I decided to get the Ti-nspire. The Ti-nspire graphing calculator is probly one of the best, if not the most versitile calculators on the market. Like the Ti-84, the Ti-nspire can graph functions, preform basic calculations, and can be used with third party instruments (such as barometers, temperature, g-meters, etc.), but what seperates the Ti-nspire from the Ti-84 is that the Ti-nspire acts more like a modern home computer where as the Ti-84 is more like DOS in the sense that almost everything is preformed by key command. As a high school student in his senior year that has used the Ti-84 to its furthest extent, I can say that the Ti-nspire is everything the Ti-84 is, but better.

This calculator makes everything so easy. It's kind of hard to figure out at first but it comes with easy instructions that your can read from the calculator. For its price this is the best calculator you will find. Highly recommended

Worth every penny.

I bought the Texas Instruments NSpire for my twelfth grade AP Calculus class and future used in college. The touchpad is so efficient and the layout of the numbers v. letters is so much easier to function than the first generation NSpire. I appreciate being able to transfer documents from calculator to computer and vice versa as well as its admittance for AP exams, the ACT, and the SAT. It is somewhat confusing with the included instruction manual, but over time I will learn all the functions and use my calculator to its full advantage.

I purchased this for my son, who is in 10th grade and is taking the PSATs this year. It is a good product, but it is not very easy to use. We ordered the T85 keypad for free from the website, and we put that in once it came. We use that keypad now. The Nspire keypad is confusing.

Purchased for my teenage son who is starting algebra - I wanted something he could start using now and continue to use through college. He is a responsible young man so I wasn't too concerned about sending him to middle school with such an expensive piece of hardware. His instructor wanted him to use the TI-85 keypad (it was available free after purchase from the TI website). I also purchased the rechargeable battery pack - installation was easy. He seems to like the calculator and it looks like it has plenty of horsepower. - Graphing Calculator - Calculator - Texas Instruments - Touchpad'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Calculus Calculator - texas instruments, calculator texas instruments Calculus Calculator - texas instruments, calculator