Tuesday 13 September 2011

Kettlebell


The Altus Athletic 12-Pound 2-in-1 Power Medicine Ball and Kettlebell with DVD.



First I'll start with the BAD

* The DVD is Half Size so I can't play it in my computer.

* The Ball is a bit larger than a regular Kettlebell and it tends to hit my legs a bit when I am swinging it in Bob Harper or Jillian's DVD.

* The handle screws on and off with a hex screw. It does not come on and off quickly. Not a problem for me, cause I never take the handle off. But this could be a problem if you wanted to use the bounce feature a lot



The Good

* I was a bit worried that the ball would feel cheap when I was ordering it. But, it is a good quality rubber. You can leave it inflated so you can bounce it, or deflate it a bit so it will be a soft Medicine Ball.

* It works great as a Kettlebell

* It works great as a Medicine ball



I love mine, I use it all the time



I only wish they made a 20 pound Kettlebell Ball Altus Athletic 12-Pound 2-in-1 Power Medicine Ball and Kettlebell with DVD'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kettlebell Kettlebell Kettlebell