Monday 29 August 2011

Screen Protector - htc, holsters


This looks a little cheap, I have to say, but it fits the phone and has all the right notches to fit the 4G My Touch. It was inexpensive and it serves the function I need it to. I don't know that this is any less/better quality than the silicone cases that cost 3 times as much as the T-Mobile store, so I think overall it's a good deal. Shipping was timely. Hot Pink Silicone Skin Cover for T-Mobile myTouch 4G

Beware of all the gel covers like this. This one was great, it fits right, doesn't cause usage or sensor malfunctions, you can text without interference. The casing itself covers all the right spots and protects yet exposes all the areas you need access to. The casing also has the camera, volume and lock button groves or little raised button things you can feel with your fingers to quickly access. This is so much better than some of the other similar looking covers. I bough t others and despise them, the quality is virtually opposite! This has done a great job with absorbing a fall when i have dropped my phone. Well worth it!!

I ordered this product with the description Hot Pink. After reading the other review about how bright the color was, I decided that it was for me. Shipping was fast, but when I opened it, the product was an ugly pastel pink. I e-mailed the company (SF Planet) to ask about what had happened, giving them the benefit of the doubt. I didn't want to write a bad review without giving them the chance to fix it. After going back and forth with them for 3 days, they finally told me that (their exact words) "The color difference is due to the lightning." Did lightning strike it or what? Then they informed me that they "do not carry this case in stock at this moment." Then why are they still selling it on Amazon? Are they trying to sell the hot pink and then send the pastel pink? Well, the issue was solved by sending me a RMA to return the product for a refund. How inconvenient to go through this much trouble for a product that is less then $4. I was really hoping that this would work out, but it hasn't. In my opinion, this is a bad way to do business. - Holsters - My Touch Mytouch 4g Tmobile - Htc - Mytouch 4g'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Screen Protector - htc, holsters htc Screen Protector - htc, holsters