Monday 29 August 2011

Canon Battery Charger - canon charger, battery charger


I was replacing the charger that came with my camera, and thought this was it.... but it wasn't.



Apparently, there are TWO VERSIONS of this charger, of which THIS ONE is a corded version that works perfectly well. There is another version with a slightly different model number CB-2LT that is the travel version with the fold-out AC plug built-into the charger. You'll pay about $10 more for the travel version - personally I think it's worth it...



CB-2LV - Desktop version with cord

CB-2LT - More convenient Travel version with no cord, fold-out AC plugs Canon CB-2LV Battery Charger for the Canon NB-4L Li-Ion Battery

I compared Canon's OEM battery charger to several 3rd Party options available and found that Canon's OEM charger was the best. Every 3rd Party charger I examined (several) seemed overly large and clunky in comparison. the CB-2LV is very close to the dimensions of the SD450 camera I need it for. This enables me to carry both the charger and the camera together in a small pouch. (I discovered long ago that the easier it is carry the camera and the charger around together, the more likely it is that I'll have it when I want to snap a photo.)



The only drawback preventing me from giving the CB-2LV a 5 star rating is the price. In one sense they're obviously not charging *too much*, as evidenced by the mere fact that I bought it. But on the other hand, if it were cheaper, I might have bought two!

Nothing much to say...this baby does the trick! It charges up that Canon battery super-fast, is versatile and very portable. Don't settle for crappy aftermarket ones that may or may NOT work, or worse, will screw up your battery. Get the real deal.

This is the same charger that is packaged with the SD400 camera. It is small compact and easy to travel with. Perhaps if it was larger, I would not have needed to purchase a second one! None the less it works well and like the camera is small enough to take anywhere.

This is the same exact charger that came with my camera. It works the same as the original, because it is the same as the original. I'm happy with my purchase, and would completely recommend it to anyone that's lost their Canon charger. - Canon Charger - Battery Charger - Photography - Canon Battery Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information