Monday 29 August 2011

Hair Product - hair care, hair product


If you like Wen, you will love Hair One! I used Wen Cleansing Conditioner for 9 months before I finally discovered an inexpensive, comparable, alternative...Hair One! Hair One has the SAME ingredients as Wen, so there is no reason not to switch! The main reason I love it....all my life I have had "bedhead". There was no way I could get a brush through my hair after getting out of bed. I was forced to wash and condition my hair before I could leave the house. NO MORE! I get up in the morning and for the first time in my life, I can brush a few tangles out and GO! No need to wash/condition my hair EVERY day! I have normal to oily...fine to medium, shoulder length hair. Hair One leaves my hair clean, tangle free, soft, and manageable....need I say more? The main thing to remember when using either of these products...before you get out of the shower...RINSE your hair well. I have gotten the best results when I use COOL water at the end of my rinsing routine. I normally don't "do" reviews, but the reviews I read on Hair One before I decided to buy it, helped me make my decision, so I thought it only fair that I attempt to help someone else. The only suggestion I would have for the makers of Hair One...give us some more "scent" options. Cucumber and Aloe is great, but I'd love to try some others for my hair type! And P.S. 16oz of Wen is $28 unless you find it somewhere on sale. Hair One is $11.99 for 12oz (and you use less per hair washing then Wen) at AMAZON! Shipping starts at $3.88...the more you buy, the less the shipping charge per bottle! GO HAIR ONE!! Hair One Cleanser and Conditioner Cucumber Aloe (Normal) 12 oz.

I am sold on Hair One and Wen products . . . but will stay with Hair One because of the price and accessibility at Sally stores. I have long, wavy permed Asian hair and these two products are the only things that keep my curls looking great. No bedhead either. I actually do not need to use all the pumps of product they recommend . . . the key for me has been distributing it well and having the patience to leave it in for 15 minutes. I just use a few pumps and leave it in after the shower and I wake up with frizz free curls. Hair One costs as much as the SLS free shampoos plus conditioner.

I'm a guy who wears my hair very long and was looking for a good hair care product. Hair One looked promising. I do not use any other hair products, dies, dressings, etc in my hair.



At first, I really liked the effect it had on my hair. Very smooth. No roughness. That lasted about a month.



Fairly quickly it became evident that Hair One was causing a heavy buildup on my hair. Snarls became worse than ever. The sheen was gone and my hair was dull and ratty looking. My hair kept getting heavier and heavier as the buildup continued. After about 3 months of using the product, I decided to stop using it and switch to the Aussie products. In about a week the buildup was gone and my hair was feeling and looking great again.



I have so many regrets about trying this product. At least I can warn others of my experience.

If I could give this negative stars, I would. It completely dried out my hair, my hair feels like straw right now, its frizzy and horrible AND less than 24 hours later, its oily at the roots. I would not recommend this product.

I tried wen and loved the softness of my hair afterward but still found the need to wash my hair daily. With the cost of wen, I can't afford to use it everyday. Came across Hair One when doing research online for wen. I have a Sally's Beauty nearby and to my surprise, they had trial size packets of Hair One and the sign said "compare to wen." They didn't have the trial size of Cucumber Aloe, so I tried the Jojoba since my hair is color treated. I really liked it and figured that even if I still need to wash everyday like with the wen, at least it's a lot cheaper (about $10 for 12 oz vs nearly $30 for 16 oz). So I went back and bought a bottle of the Jojoba and one of the Cucumber Aloe. I tried the Cuke today and love it. Better yet, I tried it on my daughter's hair. Her hair had been looking very dull. She's only 9 but I wanted to see what it did for her. Even my husband commented on the difference in her hair. It's shiny and her natural wave is back. My hair is soft and shiny too. And I don't have to wash it every day. It's less oily than when I used the wen. I would say before resorting to expensive wen, give this a try! So worth it!

I purchased this product to compare it with Wen because I wanted to find an alternative that was cheaper. It is a different product. It feels like you have to use a lot more than the ton you have to use with Wen to achieve the same effects. It does clean the hair well if you use it correctly. It is a good alternative, but definitely not a replacement. You will probably end up spending the same amount of money on this as Wen to get the desired softness and manageability. - Wen - Shampoo - Hair Care - Hair Product'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information