Monday 29 August 2011

Pet Clippers - clippers, dog grooming


I already cut the hair of my two little dogs... and believe me I did it!!! because this clipper is ideal for little dogs... they stay in place while you clip them, because there is no big noise and they feel secure... is wonderful... merci

Wahl 9590-301 ProSeries Pet Clipper Kit



I have a long haired Jack Russell and have been using a corded Conair trimmer for the past 6 years. It routinely takes me about an hour plus to get his hair trimmed up. The first time I used this new Wahl trimmer, I was shocked at how much more efficient it was. It cut (pun intended) the time for Mr. Moose's haircut down to 20 minutes, and did a wonderful job! The cordless feature is a great bonus feature as well. After reading the previous reviews, the only reason I almost passed on this particular trimmer is the review that stated that the attachments kept popping off. I had no problems along those lines whatsoever, or any other problems with this trimmer. Highly recommended!

I purchased these clippers approx 2 years ago. They are excellent clippers i.t.o ergonomics, cutting performance - the stainless blades work great and the clipper is relatively quiet. The clipper does not overheat. My concern is the poor battery life - mine is now dead after 2 years and I have to buy new clippers. I would have given these clippers a 5 star if I reviewed it a month after purchase, but 2 years from now they are useless. No, the plug in feature does not work - you can not run on AC power only if the battery is dead. The AC only works with the battery somewhat charged.

I purchased this and used it twice on my Bichon Frise (and once on my boyfriend haha). I usually scissor clip my dog and it takes a long time and I dont get a really even cut. Prior to scissor cutting my dog I did buy a clipper set but it broke the first time I used it, It could not handle the fur and jammed and heated up. Well this set is great! Grooming my dog is fun again and running the shears through his coat is like butter, goes through easily and gives a nice smooth appearance to his coat. It also does not take much time. I even watched the video and did learn a lot, I know that I supposed to run the shears up and down following the ribs and I did not know that before (yeah well I never claimed to be a good dog groomer!). But now Buster looks fantastic, maybe not AKC EUKANUBA winner fantastic, but he is the prettiest dog on the street!

I bought these clippers a year ago. I tried to used them on my small dog but they did not work well. Her hair kept getting caught in the blades so I would just use them now and then around her nose or sometimes on her legs. Well, fast forward a year later and I realize that it was me, not the clippers. I just didn't know what I was doing. Now I groom my dog totally and she looks really close to how she looks when I bring her to a professionals. With a little more practice I am sure that I can get even better. I always hated paying to take my dog to the groomers because in the back of my mind I would say "I could learn how to do that" and now with gas prices eating away at our budget it is also a great way to save money. Not to mention that you can do it on your own schedule. The clippers are quiet and cut great. So my advice is give it a little time to get familiar with the clippers before you make your final judgement. I think they are one of the best investments I have ever made.

I don't think I've seen a review for someone who used this on a cat so mine may be the first. The clippers are smooth and quiet so that my normally skittish cat actually sat through the whole session without even a meow. However, one complaint is that the attachment blades don't really do much. I just used the clippers bare with no attachment. Needless to say, my cat looks insane, but at least his hair is gone and he doesn't seem to mind at all. - Dog Clippers - Hair Clipper - Dog Grooming - Clippers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information