Monday 29 August 2011

Folder Accessories - home laminator, index card filing


These items worked well when using the Scotch Thermal Laminator I also purchased here at Amazon. I had a few wallet cards and a few desktop reference cards I wanted to laminate, and they all came out fine the first time I used the products. I can't say if they are better than the brand name laminating pouches as I have yet to try them, but these 3rd party brand pouches seemed to work just fine and stay looking good and clear. No dissapointment whatsoever, and glad I saved the money by not purchasing the name brand. I will buy this brand again when the time comes to order more. Clear Laminating Pouches, 5 mil, 4-3/8 x 6-1/2, Photo Size, 100/Box

These pouches laminate to a very clear and sturdy cover. Just out of curiosity, I cut through one with some scissors after I laminated a recipe printed on normal paper. It was very hard to pry apart. It looks like it will last a long time.

Had a hard time in my rural area finding the thinner heat laminating product that was compatible with my laminator. What I did find in the stores was very expensive and didn't work. This was a great price for a good product. Thanks

These actually arrived ahead of the 3M laminator ordered through Amazon. Sheets took two days to get here, which makes me assume the sender is nearby. They appear to be exactly like the 3M brand which cost MUCH more. This is a bargain. I also will definately shop with this company again.

These pouches work just as good as Scotch brand name pouches which I did purchase first when I purchased my Scotch Laminator. Previous reviews were a great help. I use these pouches for my recipes and I have quite a bit to laminate. The Scotch package of 25 went quickly and for the price, I thought I'd better find something more economical. You won't go wrong purchasing this Universal brand. - Folder Accessories - Laminating Supplies - Index Card Filing - Home Laminator'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information