Monday 29 August 2011

17 Inch Laptop Bag For Women - pink notebook case, 17 inch laptop bag


I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It's the perfect size for a laptop that is 15.6" in size or smaller. It has a front pocket for any cords or accessories that you may need to carry around as well. The foam inside is snugg fitting and protects my laptop very well. It is also very stylish and the pink alligator-like skin is a very nice touch. I have been shopping around for a long time for a laptop bag and I have purchased about 3 so far; prices ranging from $45 - $90, and I have been the most satisfied with this one. One of my most favorite things about this product is the removable strap, so you can choose to either carry it like a brief case or if you want to get a little more stylish you can use it with the strap on your shoulder for a more sophisticated look. I love this product and I am 110% satisfied with it! Fits 15" - 15.6" Laptop CaseCrown Double Memory Foam Padded Laptop Case with Front Pocket (Alligator Hot Pink)

This case was exactly the item I was looking for. My laptop fits perfectly in the case; it has the memory foam which protects and cushions the laptop, and it zippers up to a compact case.



It also has a strap to fit over your shoulder, and it is made well.



I would recommend this case!

This case is excelent, I love it, is compact, but it fits my 15.6 lap with out problem, I can use it even at home to work because it can hold my lap, it looks great, I'm very pleased with this product.

I bought a CaseCrown netbook case and was so thrilled that I wanted to find a larger version for my 15.6" laptop. This design is excellent! (Hence, "great design"). It fit everything, including my extra bulky extended-life battery and the power cord. It looks slim, but the sides seem to be slightly gusseted to allow for expansion. Fabulous and exactly what I was looking for!



But, here's the "terrible design" part. If you're not a fan of BRIGHT pink, this is not the case for you. The picture looks pretty bright and it's even worse (or better...depending on your taste) in person. The inside is REALLY hot pink and so is the strap. Coupled with the faux alligator print on the case and it makes the whole thing look cheap. I'm returning this version and will buy a plain black one. It's not nearly as fun sounding, but at least it won't scream "LAPTOP!!"

This case is great. It's very well made. Fits the Dell inspiron 15R n5010 & Dell inspiron 1525. I'll test it on other laptops when I have the chance to.

Some said that the straps are not good quality but I think they are good.



The only problem is that the front pocket is not wide enough for the charger, the mouse and any other accessorises. I can get them in but it's very tight. But i love it anyway !



I shared some photos, I hope they help. ( They are for the light pink case )

Needed a laptop case to fly home from my stepdaughter's house after driving there. Looked on Amazon first because I knew I'd find something affordable.



Although I'm no teenager, I loved this hot pink alligator look! My laptop is a 14" but it fit fine. The zip section on the front fit a book for me to read on the plane.



So cute! Now if I could only have gotten someone to carry my stuff...

I love this case. It's excellent for a laptop up to 15.6". The memory foam adds excellent protection and the alligator feel is an added bonus. Nothing looks or feels cheap on this bag. I love the extra pocket for accessories. If you like stylish products, I suggest this laptop bag. There aren't many out there like this.

This laptop bag has a soft padded inside that is soft to the touch; It keeps my laptop in place at all times. I can use it with the strap over the shoulder or without it to give it another sleek but classy look. I simply love it.

I absolutely love it. It is beautiful, the color is awesome and the patternt is amazing, even better then on the picture. It fits my 15.4" laptop perfektly. And the front pocket holds the charger and some of essientials like a purse or something like that. Love it !!! - 17 Inch Laptop Bag For Women - Pink Notebook Case - Laptop Bag - 17 Inch Laptop Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information