Monday 29 August 2011

Iphone Headphones - headphones, iphone


This headphones are not original. Yes, they look like original, but if you look carefully, they aren't, just in little things. And no bass, sound is cheap. Sound in both 2G headphones that came with iPhone and original iPod headphones (with +/- buttons) is not just different, it's WAY better. So i have to decide there earphones are not original.



I also wrote an email to seller - no answer. Iphone Original Stereo Headset apple

This is one of the worst experiences I have ever had ordering anything on Amazon. This company gives Amazon a bad name. I ordered two sets so I can have an extra one, both looked new and package well. However, both units do not work correctly at all. These are not OEM anything, they are just cheap knockoffs and do not work correctly at all. Tons of feedback and echoing caused by these devices. Stay away, far away. Save your money.

I received the item fine. After two or three days of use one of the ear buds began to fall apart. So I crazy glued it. No big deal. After a few more days of use I noticed the button does not function properly. It does not rewind or fast forward and only pauses a third of the time. Sometimes I can only hear sound from one of the earbuds. OMG!! I should have went over to the Apple store and bought real Apple product because this is not a quality item. I don't know if this is a refurb, a reject, or a knock off, but it's not the quality I'm used to.

is it possible Apple/MAC would ever sell something that doesn't work? The package is marked to look real. Or is it possible someone out there is counterfeiting? What a piece of crap this headset turned out to be. Purchased for the original iPhone as OEM, I'd like to say only after turning the plug for 3 minutes, holding it in and pressing it, can you hear and let it go at the same time. And, of course, I wondered why no one can hear me; I thought it was something wrong with my mother or her phone but NO, I called a few friends and none of them could hear me either. So, save your money if you wish to speak on the phone. It could work if you wanted to listen to the iPod area of your phone but I will personally BOYCOTT [...] and any company who purchases counterfeit Apple products. This is one big gigantic cheat. I have been a devoted Apple/MAC user for years and have payed $30.00 to replace a lost headset. Here, I purchased what claims to be and LOOKS like the exact same headset, but is NOT. This is a joke. Certainly worthy of Federal Government review.

These are NOT the iPhone earbuds that originally come with the iPhone or I Pod. There is no volume button on the cord and you cannot squeeze the cord and change to the next song. I am usually good at reading ratings and comments before I buy something but this time I forgot or I would not have purchased these things. What a waste of money!

this headphones are not original like they say, I have the original iphone headphones and the material, the manufacture is totally different. The button of the handsfree doesn't work to change music, it really sucks!! don't buy them!!!

I had bought 2 such headset 5 months ago when my original one was lost. They worked well, the package also seemed authentic. Then I lost them due to moving. So I ordered another one. HOWEVER, this time:



The headphone is completely defective -- the volume (+/-) button does not work at all, can't start/stop music. The sounds is uneven between the two sides, produce very thin sound, and low volume.



This is the WORST headphone i've EVER had in my life!

I suspected when I bought them the price was too good to be true. I should have read the other reviews before this purchase. First, these are not "OEM...Apple" Second, the sound has no range hi or low, absolutely no bass. They are literally the worst headphones/earbuds I've ever listened to. No volume control, only the stop/start button. I'd give it zero stars but this website forces to give it something. - Apple - Headphones - Iphone Headphones - Iphone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information