Monday 29 August 2011

Alkaline Batteries - energizer a23, doorbell


These batteries are usually used for medical devices & garage door openers (as I understand) but I had two remote controls for a remotely-switched 120V outlet (used for Christmas lights) and the remote batteries had died. I saw these here on Amazon, and they where way cheaper than in local stores (if they even carried them) including Radio Shack. Delivered promptly and working great, I now don't have to fumble behind my furniture to disconnect lights from an unswitched outlet. Can't speak for them used for more important purposes (medical, etc) but for my needs they are cheap and effective, and I have spares for the future. A simple, solid buy. Alkaline Batteries GP - 23AE 12V (pack of 5)

These batteries arrived in perfect condition, just as described and on the earlier side of the date range that was given, just in time for my holiday battery needs. The voltage was a slight bit higher than listed, as expected. They worked perfectly.

Before I used to buy all electronics stuffs from the Radio Shacks but now find the fast and cheaper sources for most of my needs.



The ordered item arrived on time and I am satisfied with the purchase.



Will recommend my friends to shop from Amazon.

Hello,

I received these and a bevy of batteries via amazon. These batteries are used in the older garage door openers..the remote control The repowered units are very convient and total value # of bateries, free ship and no sales tax makes all the batteries sold in bulk at Amazon a great deal - Doorbell - Energizer A23 - Alkaline Batteries - Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Alkaline Batteries - energizer a23, doorbell battery Alkaline Batteries - energizer a23, doorbell