Monday 18 April 2011

Wire Management


This product helps hold a cable in place to neatly route it along a path or so that it won't fall off your desk when you unplug it. For that, it does the job ok. However, it is rather large based on the maximum size cable it will hold (5/16 inch). I had one fall off when I accidentally tugged on the cable. Limited functionality and relatively expensive. I prefer the Command Cord Clips, which can hold multiple cords and also be removed without leaving any sticky residue. Blue Lounge Design CD-BL CableDrop Cable Management System for All Cables up to 5/16-Inch - Black

Ordered these because I'd been using bull clips to hold my cables and but my micro USB cable was so small it always fell out.



Anyway, I was a bit skeptical about the gap being small enough to hold my micro USB cable without it slipping out. Turns out it doesn't so I am pumped about these things.



They look great too. Kind of like a matte black.

Product works really well. It holds all my cables and has strong enough adhesive that I never accidentally rip it off. It pretty much keeps all my cables organized and let's me route them conveniently along my desk so they don't get in the way. Very useful.

I've got an "involved" desk. Too many monitors, cables, and what not. So these things really came in handy when I wanted to run an audio cable underneath the top surface of the desk so that I could make my headphone cable "disappear". Worked wonders. Got multiple packs and will probably end up using all of them. I'm happy with the adhesive so far.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wire Management Wire Management Wire Management