Monday 18 April 2011

Blackberry Storm 9530 - unlocked blackberry storm, blackberry storm


I had a Blackeberry 8330 with Alltel, when Alltel in AZ was bought by AT&T I left Alltel and went with Verizon, bought the Palm Pixi Plus.



I went with Palm because they have an outstanding WebOS.



The Palm Pixi Plus is cumbersome, when my husband dropped his Palm 6 inches onto carpet and the screen spidered we went ISO a new Blackberry 8330. He liked his Blackberry when he had it and wanted to go back with it. He wasn't fond of the new Curve, the swipe square, he didn't like it.



After he purchased his Blackberry 8330 on Amazon, I decided to do so a few days later.



This is a great phone. It fits my hand, I can text, email, tweet, with ease. The camera is decent. The memory is low but it will fit a 16g miniSD. The accessories available are great.



Blackberry is working on their OS, it'll never be Palm's WebOS, but it's getting better.



Blackberry has a great desktop manager, I like the ease of transfering files.



Overall, great phone. Verizon Blackberry Curve 8330 Cell Phone Pink (Refurbished) with 30 Day Warranty

I'm so disappointed in that I wasn't able to reach the seller within my 30 days. I actually contacted the wrong Seller trying to return the phone. And at this point I'm past the 30 day warranty. The phone isn't charging at all. I took it to Verizon and they tested it and found that the battery is fine but the phone is draining it fast and doesn't charge it. I'm charging the battery in an old Blackberry Curve. I have since put a claim in with the insurance company to replace the old phone. Which is what I should have done instead of buying this one online. I would love to get a refund, but couldn't find the information on how to return the phone.

I've had the phone for about 3-4 months and i love it easy to navigate, the pink is a really light pink but still very nice looking. Only problem is now my charger has to sit a certain way in order for the phone to charge (which i heard might be a blackberry defect) and i believe the battery needs to be replaced soon anyways because sometimes the phone freezes or will stop playing my ringtones so i miss calls and texts, HOWEVER that's only on occasion it's not like i'm having to do that all the time but i love this phone definitely glad to be apart of the blackberry family...lol

loved this phone for about a week until it also stopped charging. Looks like other users are saying the same thing so I would probably think twice about ordering from them. Shipping my phone back and waiting on a new one now.

I ordered this phone on may 5th ..... i waited .. I checked everyday i was soo excited that i was recieving this phone .. Nd today i came to check nd i did some research and found out it does not work with any sim cards all it has is a memory chip slot .. it sucks .. now i am getting a phone that cant be sent back i dont know what im gonna do with it !! I really wanted this blackberry to have a sim card slot ... i have learned a lesson NEVER ORDER BLACKBERRY VERIZON PHONES EVERYYY !!.... Urggg

I bought this pink blackberry hoping to have a temporary phone until I was due for an upgrade. When I got the phone, it had no place for a sim card. My other blackberries have all had places for sim cards, and I don't know why this one doesn't. All it has is a slot for a memory card. Plus, the battery that came with the phone was all beat up, and it looked like a dog had chewed on it. The strip to indicate water damage was completely red, proving that the battery had practically been underwater at one point. I was not happy with it, and sent it all back.

I am enjoying my blackberry and its functions; however, the battery that was included has been wet (the battery bar was solid pink). I understand that the phone can still work with this being the case; however, I am disappointed that this battery was included in my purchase.

The phone and the charger worked great for about a month, until one day my phone decided not to charge. I took it to the Verizon store and, after running some tests, they determined that the charging port stopped working. Am mailing it back to Amazon for a refund.



Too bad, because the phone was great while it lasted...

I spent almost two hours on the phone with Verizon AND Blackberry and neither were able to reverese the settings previously put on the blackberry I received "new" from OEM. I am unable to 1) make or receive calls (only texting works) 2) I am unable to set up any personal e-mail accounts and 3) there was not even an icon for the internet and neither company was able to make one appear, therefore, no access to the internet at all. All issues which completely defeat the purpose of having a smart phone. I am returning this product today.

I really looked forward to getting and using this phone.One of the reasons I purchased it,was,that I wanted to stay with my current carrier (BOOST),but when I received my long awaited cell,I had nothing but trouble registering it,I came to find out that,since it was a Verizon phone I was unable to turn it on.It was advertised as a ''BOOST''phone,which it wasn't at all.Needless to say,it went back.It was a waste of my time. - Unlocked Blackberry Storm - Blackberry Storm - Blackberry Storm 9530'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Blackberry Storm 9530 - unlocked blackberry storm, blackberry storm blackberry storm 9530 Blackberry Storm 9530 - unlocked blackberry storm, blackberry storm