Monday 18 April 2011

Universal Laptop Charger - laptop power adapters, notebook power adapters


I recently purchased the Rocketfish Universal AC Adapter after a similar much more expensive product (over $100) lasted only a couple of weeks. I've been using the Rocketfish adapter daily at home and on the road, and it has performed without a glitch. Delivery was another plus. It arrived very quickly in sturdy packaging. Rocketfish RF-BPRAC3 Universal Laptop AC Adapter

If you can get this adapter for under $20, you've got yourself a great deal! Came in handy a bunch of times since it fits all the laptops we have (dell, toshiba and acer) and sometimes someone (me) would forget their adapter. All I had to do was switch the heads to get one that fits my laptop and I was good to go :) I would totally recommend it for anyone.

This is a really good product, the range of adaptors was great. Also the connection into the computer is sturdy and looks like it would take a lot of force break it.

The delivery was very good and it is definitely worth what i payed for it.

I bought this item the end of September and it has just died after about 6 months. It has not been through any sort of trauma and I have treated it with care. Needless to say, I am not happy with this product and do not recommend it to anyone.

I bought a gaming laptop and the charger I got with my laptop had broken due to a moving accident. The only option was this Rocketfish charger at the time. It worked fine until recently it will just stop charging. I can use it so long as I don't use any programs that require a lot of memory. The charger will just stop charging and the light turns off on it. The only way it will start charging again is if I unplug it from the wall and re-plug it in. It would be great for light use, maybe, but not gaming.

I am the kind of person that goes through chargers like there is no tomorrow...and I have absolutely no idea why or how they break. After going through a ton of cheap replacement chargers for my Toshiba, I decided it was time to buy and expensive one that might actually last me longer than a month. Enter: Rocketfish, I've been using it for about a year and it finally gave out one me today, fortunately if you buy it from their retailers you are under a 3 year warranty. However having paid 60 dollars for the charger, I feel like it should have lasted me longer (at least 2 years). I am about to give them a call, hopefully they won't make me pay for shipping when sending my broken charger back to them in order to get a replacement (that is if they decide to replace it at all).



Additional notes...

I thought it was pretty cool that it came with all those tips, in case I get a new laptop (different brand) I can still use the charger by replacing the tip.

I am very pleased with this item. I have clients bring me their laptops without the power bricks and this universal adapter has several tips and a cross reference book to match the tip to the laptop. I would purchase again and recommend to anyone. I haven't had it long enough to know about the longevity, but it has worked with Sony, Toshiba, HP, Acer and Compaq so far. - Notebook Power Adapters - Laptop Charger - Universal Laptop Ac Adapter - Laptop Power Adapters'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information