Monday 18 April 2011

Comforter Set - bed in a bag, comforters


The fabric on the underside of the comforter is so soft and the comforter is so fluffy. Feels like sleeping under a cloud, very warm. Not cheap fabric at all. The design on it is not just printed on the comforter but is a suede like fabric raised slightly to the touch on top of silky like material giving it an elegant expensive look and feel. The fabric is also stain resistant it seems. I have dropped food in it when eating in bed several times and it just wipes off so easily, so those who fear having white because of children or it staining easily does not need to worry about that with this set. The person who said it is more of a cream than white is hallucinating. It is not blinding white but it IS a nice soft white. my whole bedroom is black and white with white trim and glossy white bedside tables and it matches perfectly. Only thing I am missing are the curtains and I plan on ordering them as soon as they get them back in stock. This set is truly worth the cost and after getting it and sleeping under it for two weeks now, I am even more impressed with how cheap it sells for. I would happily pay more knowing what I now know about it.

I have received so many compliments on it since purchasing it and my mother liked the look and feel of it so much she just purchase the set for herself. Highly recommend this product. 7 Pieces White with Black Floral Flocking Comforter Set Bed-in-a-bag for Queen Size Bedding

this set is absolutely beautiful...... I can't believe what I received for the price. I highly recommend. If anyone is cautious on ordering due to the reviews that says its yellow I'll explain better, I was scared to order because I wanted it to be white & black but took a chance because of the amazing price. Well, I was pleased to discover it is a bright shiny white, which looks amazing with the black printed design, the yellow color people are describing is underneath the printed side, its a creamy soft texture, the part on your skin when you sleep and is never seen and very soft and comfortable when you sleep. Hope this helps......

I received my bedding today. I have been looking for bedding for about three months now, this is by far the cheapest and nicest of all that I have been interested in. The price is amazing and so is the quality of the comforter. The 7 piece comforter set includes, three accent pillows, a bed skirt, two pillow shams and the Comforter. Very happy with this buy!!!!!

The picture does not do the comforter set justice. When I placed the comforter on my bedroom set it really stood out. I didn't realize that the black accent is a different "felt" texture. I'm now looking to order the matching curtains. This will make a great match for anyone looking to make their bedroom "classy."

This comfertor set is really nice, the underside is really soft but the white part on top is scratchy. I hope it softens when i wash it. I don't really mind but my husband likes to wind himself up in the blankets when he sleeps. I'm giving it 5 stars because it looks so amazing in my room, even though its scratchy.

I am redoing my daughter's bedroom before she comes home from college. This bedroom set is absolutely perfect to create an Audrey Hepburn style room. Added an Eiffel Tower lap, a poster of the gates to the tower, scroll vinyl wall decorations and black curtains. The bedding is even nicer than expected. The white (not a clean white but still beautiful) looks like raw silk. Not overly smooth but beautiful. The flocking is fabric, sewn together rather than something just ironed on. My daughter is going to love her room when she comes home next week. Wanted to make a sanctuary for her time away from college and this bedding created that. I did purchase high count 100% cotton sheets to help with the raw silky feel of the comforter. - Comforters - Bed In A Bag - Comforter - Bedding'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Comforter Set - bed in a bag, comforters comforters Comforter Set - bed in a bag, comforters